+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 291 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2909

Thread: Forex Made Easy for Everyone.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mr xodox View Post
    agree with you that forex make it easy for all traders and because as for me i still not finding it so easy to trade forex am still in my demo account and because i think am not very much okay to trade the live account.
    yes for those who already know about how to trade the right, this is a business that is really boring
    but for those of us who are still looking for a system, or look for consistent profits in forex. This was very difficult
    I think it's actually simple forex. it's just that we never get to the discipline of the rules that we have made, it's what makes the forex became very difficult and not easy anymore
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member hasnainbwn is on a distinguished road hasnainbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading koe itna easy work nh hai jitna ap log samjte ho yeh kafi tuf kam hai es main achi investment hone chye or ap logo ko forex trading ke bare main elm bhe hona chye phr he sucess hai forex trading main or earning bhe hai phr es work main,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex ke business ko koi bhi small capital se shuru kar sakta hai aur esme kaam karne ke liye jetna bhi learn ka jaroorat hota hai wo trader ko online se ya fir demo me practice karke miljaata hai,ye business bahut he bada business world me ho chuka hai..
    G bhaiya g es business ko hum online achi tarha learn kar saktay hay bus es k liyay hamay mihnat karna parti hay , hamay zaida sa zaida demo practice karni cahiyay , ya buhat hi zaida zaruri hoti hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,214 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bilalahsan View Post
    yes forex is big world wide market and it has many advantage joining it easy and now these days learning is also easy due to forum and demo account this is 24 hour and 5 days open market accessing it easy from any where and can be stared with small amount also.
    hanji forex ke business ko koi bhi small capital se shuru kar sakta hai aur esme kaam karne ke liye jetna bhi learn ka jaroorat hota hai wo trader ko online se ya fir demo me practice karke miljaata hai,ye business bahut he bada business world me ho chuka hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 4x0077 is an unknown quantity at this point 4x0077's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes BROTHER forex ka busienss kr her kici k lei hay her koi forex ka busienss kr skta hay her koi kam sey kam waqet mai zaida earn krna chahta hay is lie her koi ye busienss start kr skta hay .

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex is big world wide market and it has many advantage joining it easy and now these days learning is also easy due to forum and demo account this is 24 hour and 5 days open market accessing it easy from any where and can be stared with small amount also.

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    agree with you that forex make it easy for all traders and because as for me i still not finding it so easy to trade forex am still in my demo account and because i think am not very much okay to trade the live account.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business that has many advantages one of which is a tremendous profit potential,
    but this is not suitable for everyone. even many who make a deposit on a large scale and even get a loss after that, because the business needs careful planning before making a deposit
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member zidhan is an unknown quantity at this point zidhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe forex is simple, but its hard to interpret the terms occurrence, we can't pretend accurately 100% roughly value motility and that is the slaty sidelong in this bussiness, sometimes we can't manipulate our ego when we got so often profits and then we are decorous greedy.

Junior Member amreyad is an unknown quantity at this point amreyad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use indicators only give us additional information that can not be seen with the naked eye is limited. Not as a decision-maker in the outcome. Because the index and easily deceived broker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 291 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)