+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 291 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2909

Thread: Forex Made Easy for Everyone.

Member Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786 has a reputation beyond repute Mano786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,151 Times in 158 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imrulhira View Post
    Forex made easy is as simple as you would want it to be. The foreign exchange market is a worldwide market and according to some estimates is almost as big as thirty times the turnover of the US Equity markets. That is some figure to chew on. Forex is the commonly used term for foreign exchange.
    No dear not easy I read your full post but I not agree for you dear first thing dear forex is a really dangerous ore risky business that's it 95percent traders loss in this business but agar aap is main success hona chahty hn tu issy learn karryn pher experience bnaye tab entry layn is main hope dear all of you understand me.
    Guys agar Aap ko meri post pasand aati hai tu Anghotha Daba kar Like zarur karien

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mano786 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-27), billyboy00007 (2018-10-27), Dicar (2018-10-27), HP2018 (2018-10-27), Mustansir (2018-10-27), sakigbest (2018-10-27), Sunriser1 (2018-10-27), Vinita (2018-10-27), zahid2016 (2018-10-27), zahidali (2018-10-27)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G forex eay made boath asan hai us ma har koi asani say trading ma intery laa sakhta hain us leay huma cheay ka sahi work kar sakhta hain us leay huma cheya ka sahi trading bhe kar sakhta hain asani say or huma cheya ka acha work karna ka leay huma sub say zayda work karna ho ga or hum achi trading bhe kar sakhta hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-27), billyboy00007 (2018-10-27), Dicar (2018-10-27), HP2018 (2018-10-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-10-27), Mano786 (2018-10-27), Mustansir (2018-10-27), sakigbest (2018-10-27), Sunriser1 (2018-10-27), Vinita (2018-10-27), zahid2016 (2018-10-27)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is easy for everyone but it's hard to understand the movement of money. Forex depends entirely on the traders, how they understand and accept the Challenge. It's easy to join and trade like anyone can join whether they are rich or poor and trade at any time and also there is no investment limit, successful traders get big money from trading accounts. and There are many opportunities available to make money through the forex market. You have to spend time researching the forex market carefully, because it can give you significant income. Every beginner who studies forex rope must do it with the knowledge and information of more experienced traders. You can do it. Congratulations on trying my friendzzzzssssss ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-10-27), zahidali (2018-10-27)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, we know that forex trading is the best online trading business in the world but we need to trade with the right knowledge and we can get knowledge from this forum and we can exchange experiences too. Forex helps us make money and we have to take this trading business. And it's really a good thing that forex trading is bulky easy to deal with and is this so that our trading card can be done to get lazy to the fullest is the business is looking for and very badly he's in a real forex trading account I invest in trading start.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-10-27)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any questions or concerns about the future of the foreign exchange, you can ask me to buy something that can be done here, but I have a lot of money that I can buy but I have a lot of money, but I do not want to pay any attention to it. I am happy to be able to do business with him and we can trade as soon as possible. We have made it easy for you to know that we have been able to make sure that we have a great deal of interest in the trader, which means that we have a lot of usefulness and that is what we have to do. I have a lot of information about how I am doing that I have been able to produce a product that

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fores are very simple but very difficult too. it's simple after getting the right knowledge and experience. after gaining experience and using some arbitration games, it becomes very simple and there is no fear of losing. if someone does not have the knowledge and experience, it is very difficult for him to predict prices up or down and Forex is an easy way to make money. There is no other business in the world as easy as Forex. This is a great opportunity for every trader. The federation area is a period that was completely destroyed when making international changes. As gal poplars want to close the forex market in an automatic market,

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a great online business and this business is a good currency pair business, so usually people who do not understand how to generate profits will experience difficulties or even continue to lose trade. and it cannot be said that forex has made life easy because 95 percent of traders are losers here who lose their money while trading, forex is a complex market for inexperienced experience and those who have little knowledge are only those who trade with discipline and trading plans can manage to profit from this industry not everyone.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no forex friends are still a difficult thing for me and I am still difficult to make a consistent profit well, so forex trading is not easy for me, if you think that forex trading is easy you have to be rich from your trade, are you can you make a consistent good profit from your trade? and forex trading is an absolute genuine trading business in the world and we can all join here because this is an easy trading business. Anyone with a little effort can enjoy this trading business.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex is an easy trading business and we know that forex is the biggest financial market and we need to know that without forex education we cannot succeed here and we must be skilled traders too. and forex is not an easy business we have to work hard and learn it well if we want to get success we have good learning and good luck in our account, we can easily make money in

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro, unfortunately I personally believe most people join forex trading as a result of they really think that forex is simple to firmly learn, to feel strong right away, then some of them will take place in learning and practicing. Forex is easy for everyone but only needs to practice and improve knowledge skills. I think so. and we must always remain calm and always focused and that is very important in trading and forex is a good thing for every trader to be able to easily handle so that forex trust is good for every trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 291 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)