+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 291 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Made Easy for Everyone.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Boss currency trading is not simple. Anyone who believes so is really wrong and does not really know what is going on.Currency trading is challenging. It is not just the same as dealing and creating benefit. There is so much more than that and this is why so many individuals end up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-02-28)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new to forex and for that I know it is not easy, it is difficult to trade forex in practice it is very risky. You can lose your money in 2 minutes. You need experience and good knowledge. Not much, just think of all traders, because if it's the American Government. My name, although I always find it very easy to trade forex, I am still on my demo account, because I feel that I am not very good for a real account, and I don't recommend my ex-Covenant 'or rely on someone more on analyzing more schools

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is as easy as you want. The foreign exchange market is a world market and according to some estimates is almost thirty times US Equity market turnover. Those are some characters to chew. Forex is a term commonly used for foreign exchange. As people who want to invest in the forex market, people must understand the basics of how this currency market operates. Forex can be made easier for beginners to understand and this way.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is very easy, but it is difficult to read the development of value, we cannot expect 100% certainty about developing value and that is the difficult side of this business, now and then we cannot control ourselves when we benefit so far and then we become never satisfied. no dear don't make easy money for all we need good experience knowledge and good trading skills to trade then we can win money from the forex market doing good work in forex and forex gives you a gift so good it really depends on you what do you want from forex and how much you work for your success

Banned 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,351 Times in 5,022 Posts
    forex itni simple nahi ha is ma market ko dakh kar bohat socu smj kar tarde karna parti ha
    agar hum apne hasab sa trade karte rahe gaye to hum bare loos ma chale jaye gayea
    but agar hum forex ko achi tarh smj laye to hum ko forex boaht simple lagi aur hum
    forex zaroor success ho gayea,

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,128 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business ko easy nahi bol sakte hai,ess business me trader ko apne aap market me ache se learn karna chahiye,esme trader jetna khud market ko samjhenga uske baad he ye easy hoga,esme professional trader bhi market me galti kardeta hai jisse usko esme loss hota hai,esme trader ko sabb analysis market me khud se karna aana bahut he jaroori hai tabhi wo esme kaam kar sakenga.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not asking for a foreign exchange because I do not know how much money I have received or if I have not been able to teach myself, I do not know how to invest in my business so that I do not have enough money to pay any money to my family. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about how much money I am going to have on your computer.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to guam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading is not orbicular. Anyone who believes in this is totally unethical and does not really live out what he is achieving. Today's trade is very provocative. This is not appropriate to handle and create profits. There is so much more to it and this is why so many people end up unable to be in forex because they expect it to be acerose yes I believe it makes it easy for everyone. because we all know that this is a great business in the world for all types of people and even poor people can trade forex and get money to enjoy life. forx like a blessing from God

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to damaskus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,447 Times in 9,163 Posts
    yes it is very true that forex has made life of every trader very easy. forex is very good platform for every one to earn money by spending some time online sitting in front of computer and use your knowledge and experience to make successful trade. forex trading is open for all with out any limitations and discrimination. there are no limitations of earning in forex trading. you ca set our own targets and can achieve them.

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    Maybe forex is simple, but its hard to read the price movement, we can't predict accurately 100% about price movement and that is the hard side in this bussiness, sometimes we can't control our self when we got so much profits and then we are becoming greedy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 291 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)