व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Member sinaga is on a distinguished road sinaga's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    441.35 USD
    Thanks
    vps is used to run the expert advisor. possible with this vps, we will be very helpful in trading. because we can run the robot at will. but vps is not free. and he asks us to pay each month. very advantageous if we have a robot by using a fast and good vps server

2. Contests
    Senior Member anchitkole is on a distinguished road anchitkole's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    558.00 USD
    Thanks
    VPS is virtual private server.It have OS of win,Linux and others.Its like virtual PC on server.In forex we can use vps to install mt4 and use expert advisers on it .EA can be used 24 hrs a day even your computer switched off and ea will keep trading on that server.

Member sudsind will become famous soon enough sudsind will become famous soon enough sudsind's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks
    VPS Virtual private servers are used mainly for running eas or automated trading strategies, it's a sure fact if you want your ea to trade 24/5 for you, than you cannot keep your pc open 24/5 if you do so than your pc will crash very soon and a new pc costs more than VPS lol VPS are a good thing to run your ea on, and there are also cloud vps where you can run your multiple eas

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    469.30 USD
    Thanks
    VPS means virtual private server which is used for 24 hours non stop internet connection where most of the trader who run any kind of automatic tools or EA needed to open the terminal for every second ..this is the same thing like web hosting where we run our website 24

Member joget will become famous soon enough joget's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    182.10 USD
    Thanks
    VPS = virtual private servers, commonly used by traders who use robots or EA in their trading. This is very useful for robot or EA that they can run smoothly during the 24/5 times the market goes. usually you need to spend money to rent a VPS. The advantages of using this VPS is that you do not have to worry that your robot or EA is not running when you shut down or turn off the pc / laptop.

Senior Member newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1067.42 USD
    Thanks
    if you want to trade with using EA and run it for 24 x 5 hours per week then you really need it ..but i think it is good if you are still newbie then you learn with manual and do not depend to this thing...make develop your ability and skill and it is better for you...and if you have many skill want to increase your system and make easy then you can make trade with manual or automatic
    do the best we can

Member waqtitrader is on a distinguished road waqtitrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    721.69 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    i am a beginner in Trading.
    I don't know anything about VPS.What is VPS, somebody please explain it...!
    What is the use of VPS for Forex traders..?
    nahi gi main khud bhi es ko itna nahi janta houn kioun k es main mugh ko bas itna pata ha k ye robot jo trader use kartey hane un k liye ha or es k charges bhi hane

Member sinaga is on a distinguished road sinaga's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    441.35 USD
    Thanks
    VPS is useful when we trade using the service robot. we also have to pay if you use a VPS. I would rather use the manual in trade, rather than have to pay the VPS. might be better for me when I made the VPS fund additional capital in the trade
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member maurya is an unknown quantity at this point maurya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    203.40 USD
    Thanks
    Virtual private servers (vps) are the servers which help you run your trades or mt4 platform round the clock so that your trades can be done 24x5

if you are a beginner there is no need for it. vps will be required if you use a robot or EA to do automatic trading. And it will cost you money to use it

11. PAMM
    Junior Member mojacko is an unknown quantity at this point mojacko's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    69.34 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexMarket View Post
    VPS stand for virtual private server, this is very useful for traders who like to trade forex market with expert advisors. But for me i don't like to use it for my traiding.
    yes it is really helpful for traders especially who can't be online for a long time, but like you I don't like using it because I want to learn from my practice and gain experience in manual trading, to become a better trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast