+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 177 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1765

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Senior Member max200 is an unknown quantity at this point max200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Vps We use this when you have a EA (expert adviser) software and the software is to be remaining to perform alone and you can shut your PC. it sets up mt4 in the VPS this way the software stay regular work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member halk50 is an unknown quantity at this point halk50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a beginner there is no need for it. vps will be required if you use a robot or EA to do automatic trading. If you are small trader, then this is not suitable. Its costs you monthly. So no need to keep your computer running for day and night, well it will sure be a good idea if it does not cost very high.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned makrazeeb is on a distinguished road makrazeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear brother, If you want to use any robot to trade in your account then you have to keep opened your PC all times. BUt it is not possible for all. So in this case you can use VPS. This option is giving many brokers too. VPS means you can get a virtual PC which will be operated by you in online and this PC remains opened 24 hours. So to use VPS is the best option for using any Forex robot.

Banned wantrich9 is on a distinguished road wantrich9's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are a lot of traders use VPS for trading in the forex mrket and get a lot of good results, for me i don't use vps for my trading because i want to trade here by myself. But you can use it if you want.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sokcool View Post
    VPS is a server that helps you in performing the meta trader trading with the help of EA throughout the day in a 5 x 24 hours,,,
    it like the computer which is working all the time without turn off that computer, we can also buy some VPS to starting our EA for some EA which is need to be open for 24 hours there, and the VPS is not cost really much too, i think the trader can use it

Senior Member halk500 is an unknown quantity at this point halk500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are beginner , you should use it , when u got much experience in forex and have a huge investments for forex.
    I heard from others that this server is not free. So , u should have some some extra money for vps .
    Vps is of use for the high level traders who have all time eye on up and down of market.thanks...........................

Senior Member halk50 is an unknown quantity at this point halk50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its a server, that able to run software which you can access remotely. You know, if we use EA in our platform. So no need to keep your computer running for day and night, well it will sure be a good idea if it does not cost very high. Similar is here you pay for your account hosting.

Senior Member hakim333 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim333's Avatar
    Thanks
    The foreign exchange market - also known as FOREX - is a global marketplace for buying and selling foreign exchange, where most of the activity is the currency traders who use the market to generate profits from small movements.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also did not know what this VPS is in the utilization of the forex trading. COming here let me have this knowledge that it is the virtual private servers for high level of trading. VPS is Virtual Private Server my friend

Senior Member rida1120 is an unknown quantity at this point rida1120's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just prefer to do manual trader and this is good for me we need to manage here our money well and need to read forecast on the daily basis if we really want to win here good money if we mange here our money well and read forecast on the daily basis to win here good money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 177 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open