के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 158 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1575

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Junior Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    36.90 USD
    Thanks
    Vps is required when you need to run EA. if you want to trade with ea and you want to run it all the time than you need an important VPS for that matter. But when you trade in the market manually, you do not need any VPS service at all. EA is not for beginners and I think we should not use EA if we do not have a good EA. SO always try to trade manually in the market so you will not be erased. usually traders use VPS to run EA, because VPS provides a stable Internet connection for 24 hours every day. if using VPS, traders need only occasionally monitor a single account. of course will trade very convenient, because no need to bother analyze, all is arranged and run automatically.

2. Contests
    Junior Member holiday will become famous soon enough holiday's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    44.39 USD
    Thanks
    this is how things go well and we have to decide that when we can work as hard as possible there are lots of good things that can come out for it and so we have to work to be good and trade forex with the best market integration in forex and also we can liken side good from every trade and pure and good if i run forex and pour the right path and It is used to work with robot. A robot or EA only works when your platform runs and it will stop working when your platform is down. So, this service still activates your platform when it's not working on your computer. You have to pay to get this service. If you have less capital then do not use it as it will be difficult to manage VPS expenses.

Junior Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    64.40 USD
    Thanks
    It's for automated trading and it's not necessary for a manual merchant if you are not going to do automated trading then you can use vps, others i think do not need vps because you know that they will also charge you for vps charges. Most merchants require VPS to run robots or expert advisors. Expert advisor will run if connected to the internet. If not connected, then the robot will not work. So traders need VPS to run the robot for 24 hours per day. we can keep our online pc for 24 hours per day, so we need VPS

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

lal765 (05-30-2018), Unregistered (2)

Junior Member sentra is on a distinguished road sentra's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35.65 USD
    Thanks
    In fact, in forex trading, I really assume that VPS is used for trading and those who trade with Robot or other EA. If they set up here on VPS then we do not need to open our PC all the time because this VPS is always open and EA can trade here automatically and Virtual private server is not used for new merchants, it is necessary for traders who use EA and their server is open and runs 24 hours. To use VPS, our merchants charge a monthly fee for it, so that the VPS used by existing expert traders the server runs 24 * 5 hours for trading purposes.

Member halim khan will become famous soon enough halim khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    66.43 USD
    Thanks
    If we use EA then you have to rent a VPS which will help make your EA will be detained in 24 hours without you having to open the computer and monitor. let the computer that is on the VPS will continue to burn so that your EA will be in good condition. How it works is very easy if you use RDC so it can connect to your computer at the same time for the initial setup. Most forex traders need VPS to run forex robots or EA (expert advisors). They need it for automatic trading. EA will not work if the computer is not online. VPS allows them to run EA for 24 hours per day. We can not keep our computer online 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, but we can do it using VPS

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    326.61 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,867 Times in 1,277 Posts
    bhai VPS ak ip server he hota hai jo hum ko apny pc man milta hao jo 24H working man hota hai VPS trading man robot lgany k luy use kua jata hai woh is luy k jb hum robot lgaty hain to MT4 ko 24H one hona chaye to hum apna pc to atna on rakh nhi skty is luy hum VPS use krty hain is man hum MT4 ko one rhty hain agir hmara pc off hai to bhi trading hmary account man hoti rahti hai
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (06-22-2018), billyboy00007 (06-11-2018), danish555 (06-24-2018), fxearner (06-10-2018), MARandhawa (06-18-2018), Mustansir (06-18-2018), ravi999 (06-24-2018), rehanayaz (06-18-2018), sarfraz786 (06-24-2018), zahid2016 (06-10-2018)

Member wahana will become famous soon enough wahana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    75.01 USD
    Thanks
    It makes us both, I do not know what vps in forex means but in hosting it is a general term but all in all sure it is a good thing and i will learn more about it and find out if it can better my trade and it's just something that is just by the way, however it is something worth searching for. and I'm not clear about it but I see other members explain it and it's very good so I hope your problem is solved and I'm also now learning about it. if anyone knows about this please explain me i want to know about that vpd and its use thanks

Member utama will become famous soon enough utama's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    56.68 USD
    Thanks
    vps is more devoted to the terminal and execution is too fast than other traditional execution systems. but some brokers are too good to offer a common system equivalent to vps and it works fine. I use vps in my trading, it is good for trading and trading forex forex trader using robot for trading in this trading system where robot sell or buy option but i think we have to trade by manual and with our own experience then we will get profit

Member combantrin will become famous soon enough combantrin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.13 USD
    Thanks
    VPS is a virtual private server. We use VPS to trade using robots or EA. Most of the EA or expert advisors, must be online 24 hours per day, It is impossible for us to keep your PC or laptop online 24 hours a day, Then we can use VPS, install metatrader on VPS and run EA and I think for continuous trade we need connection internet 24 hours and when someone uses ea or robot that works automatically then we need to use vps. vps means virtual private server where we can use vps windows or vps any linus we like to use.

13. PAMM
    Member dadang bayem will become famous soon enough dadang bayem will become famous soon enough dadang bayem's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    95.77 USD
    Thanks
    Despite the fact that When I am, pretty much is being considered where many people will post additional problems also meant for cleaning. Before you start this discussion, it is impossible to use your money for really software, to find a fool. Therefore, it is advisable to keep in mind, in the event many of us earn a decent income and earn the perfect for EA. and Forex is just a business to do and a lot of good money here that we can get here every good trader will earn good money here. Forex is a business that we can only get every moment that we will succeed.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (06-19-2018), Unregistered (1), zulfiqar5564 (06-19-2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 158 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast