+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 177 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1765

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Banned amirallam85 is an unknown quantity at this point amirallam85's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a beginner in Trading.
    I don't know anything about .What , somebody please explain
    What is the use of for Forex traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Speedforex is on a distinguished road Speedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    The VPS is a private server in the service you hire aimed at by your metatrader platforms in the server, which is connected 24 hours per day, the aim is to keep your accounts always on and can turn off your PC. The Foundation is for you to have the EA forex robot to trade 24 hours a day without interruption.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member meds is an unknown quantity at this point meds's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex exchange largest. It is the server that is able to software program you want to record from a remote location. You can see that we all use EA in our system. Not all of us after the affected by the system itself. With this scenario, you can us all VPS are affected by the system itself during most of the period. If you're a small investor, because it does not fit. There are costs a person from month to month. great work .............

Senior Member krahat is on a distinguished road krahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i have as a no any complete idea about this but i will let you know about it dear am get the complete learning about this dear as a soon as possible because it is the main need of this market,.

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the vps is server that it wont shut down at all so its mean that if you put some ea on it than the ea will work for a lot of timpe

Junior Member miswanto is an unknown quantity at this point miswanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    if you want to trade with using EA and run it for 24 x 5 hours per week then you really need it ..but i think it is good if you are still newbie then you learn with manual and do not depend to this thing...make develop your ability and skill and it is better for you...and if you have many skill want to increase your system and make easy then you can make trade with manual or automatic
    so usability vps just to trade using EA? whether other uses of VPS which involves trading??

Senior Member abdulrehman_9950 is on a distinguished road abdulrehman_9950's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, VPS is Virtual private server We use this when you have a EA (expert advisort) robot and the robot is to be left to work alone and you can closed your PC ; it installs metatrader in the VPS this way the robot remain normal work good luck.

Senior Member ozail is on a distinguished road ozail's Avatar
    Thanks
    you`ll earn dear its the trading and the knowledge the cause of trading its the earning dear in this market and all are earn here
    and its the use of the forex and now you know the answer

Senior Member Manzoor is on a distinguished road Manzoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir g me to forex me new ho our mujy forex me vps ki samj nahe aty ha our me forex me wese bahot he kush ho qk forex me ager apk pass experience ha to ap forex me bahot he kuch kama sakty ha our me forex me bahot he kuch kamana chata ho taky me forex k ilawa our koi job na karo.

Senior Member Werre1992 is an unknown quantity at this point Werre1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its a server, that able to run software which you can access remotely . If you are small trader, then this is not suitable Though i had some idea about this this post cleared my other doubts too. Small traders if we use in our platform Then, we don't switch off the platform. In this situation, we go for vps to run the platform in all time in the beginning of there career can not afford the use of such service so it is better to think about this once we get enough money and good You know .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 177 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open