+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 177 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1765

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Banned ishtiaq1 is an unknown quantity at this point ishtiaq1's Avatar
    Thanks
    mein vps nahi istemal karta hon and forex mein aap ko little effort kanri parti hai aur forex trading easy hai but hardworking har business mein karni parti hai aur yeh business humara future hai aur legal business hai aur mein yehi think karta hoon ky yeh future hai aur new generation is business ko bohat like karti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sam001 is on a distinguished road Sam001's Avatar
    Thanks
    i had some idea abt this,this post cleared my other doubts too..if you are beginner so you should use it.when you got much experience in forex and have a huge investment for forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Srimoti.habil is an unknown quantity at this point Srimoti.habil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its a server, that able to run software which you can access remotely. You cognitive, if we use EA in our level. Then, we don't controller off the construction. In this condition, we go for vps to run the platform in all minute. If you are midget merchant, then this is not suitable. Its costs you monthly.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS is a service that is provided by the brokers. It's useful to the traders that use Automatic Robots or Expert Advisors to trade their capital. So, if they upload EA on VPS then their EA will work 24 hours on the brokers server and will trade continously without any interruption.

Member SyedMuhammad151214 is on a distinguished road SyedMuhammad151214's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi may to is may new hon laken may nay is baray may uper post may parah hay kay vp say virtual michine bantay hay aur ya app kay treading kie speed ko zayda karta hay aur app ki treading din rat chalti hay

Banned ayesha1432 is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a cool-minded business income on your computer as it is, it should be considered as your friends, work and relax when you have a lot of tired of it, if you are working day and night, you will get tired of playing it, and feel headace and arrested for acts here, and the rest will be done in the freshness and foreign exchange business contacts, type rather than a king.

Senior Member zohaib555 is an unknown quantity at this point zohaib555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main abhi forex trading main new hun our mujhay abhi VPS ka kuch nahi patta our main abhi forex trading ko sekhna chata hun our main VPS kay baray main bhi janna chata hun kay VPS kiaa hai our kasay use kar sakty hain

Senior Member tedjboyka is an unknown quantity at this point tedjboyka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    CPS is Virtual private server We use this when you have a EA (expert advisory) robot and and have a huge investments for Forex. I heard from others that this server is not free. So , u should have some some extra money for cps . Rps is of use for the high level traders who have all time eye on up and down of market.

Senior Member fajit is an unknown quantity at this point fajit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact I think VPS server is need for robot use as far as i know. but i never use for my own money , my one friend give me a three day free use . server is good for use account balance. you can make good trading by VPS.

Member singha is an unknown quantity at this point singha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, your knowledge are so useful, i never seen VPS before because I am individual bargainer and i bang a teeny capital. As you said, we moldiness cost a lot of money for use VPS and it is length ways my document all term, it may be are tickling, i leave see much some it. thank again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 177 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open