+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 177 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1765

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Senior Member sultankhan is an unknown quantity at this point sultankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear me abhi new hon mjhe forex k hawale se itna ptanhi he mjhe klafi kch seekhna he forex se qk trading ek esea bussnisss he jis me hamen kafi mehnt krni prti he tb hi ham forex po thk se use kr sakhte ehnm and hamen kafi profit bhi tb hi ho sakhta he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have a load shedding problem in your country and you are disturbed due to this then this option is best for you because this the mini serve which is open 24/5 and you can do you trades without any problem. and the service charges are very cheap.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajid1240 is an unknown quantity at this point sajid1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its a server that able to run software which you can access remotely. You know if we use EA in our platform. Then we don't switch off the platform. So no need to keep your computer running for day and night well it will sure be a good idea if it does not cost very high...

Member mani89 is an unknown quantity at this point mani89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am beginners to forex trading . but i heard about vps for forex traders. if you are the beginners you should use the vps service for all time market watch in order to execute in the forex trading markets. so you can get more idea about vps in instaforex websites.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think those who use Robots or any other EA in their trading strategy they love to use VPS. I never use any VPS server before and I do not love to trade with EA or any Robots. I am a manual trader and love trade with my own winning strategy.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i also new member of the forex forum and i never heard and read about the VPS BEFORE your post and i try to get the information about VPS from my senior forex traders that talk with me on skype and then i share here for you the correct information.

Member gmm123 is an unknown quantity at this point gmm123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pakistan trading kley app ko vps use krny ka fada ho skta ha ya ss ley zarori haky app ki earng ke kafi ha aur app ko profit he earn krna ka tu app trading ki duna ma ayin aur pofit earn kro. vps ka fada he hota ha. na ky loss iss sa ip adderee glt jata hau aur wo dosr cunrty he ka hota ha.

Member sinvi is an unknown quantity at this point sinvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well bro I think its true that this server is not free. So , u should have some some extra money for vps . you are beginner , you should use it , when u got much experience in forex and have a huge investments for forex.

Senior Member madad is an unknown quantity at this point madad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi jan jahan tak ma es business k bhara ma janta ho ma b es k bhara ma nai janta ho k ye kya hai lakin aaj mainy ye question dekha liya hai kal ma khud k teacher sy es bhara ma bat karo ga.

Senior Member zain99 is an unknown quantity at this point zain99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salamm bhai jan main kaho0o ga main iss bary main zada to0o nai janta par ye kaho0o ga k ap k0o VPS bhot zada help ful hota ha jab ap k0o mt4 ki help chay to0o ye hi ap ki madad karta yha or ap k0o trade main zadea mushkil pahs nai hoti ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 177 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open