+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 177 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I personally consider that VPNs or virtual private servers are connections that are related to automatic trading such as expert advisors or forex robots. when we trade with robots, we must use vps to make our robots run for 24 hours without changing our computers. On your VPS, you have the freedom to install the operating system that you like, reboot your system like and when you want and do full control over the server as if it were your machine. You are guaranteed some amount of RAM, space and transfer of benefits for a month in accordance with the plan you choose. Your VPS operates on its own dedicated power supply, offering flexibility, convenience and stability.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-15)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For everyone who doesn't know about vps and ea. VPS is a Virtual private server We use this when you have an EA robot (expert advisor) and the robot must be left to work alone and you can close your PC; it installs the metatrader in VPS in this way the robot continues to work normally good luck. Vps is for traders who prefer to use Expert Advisors in their trades, so they need to keep their computers active so they use VPS servers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bot parabot For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-15)

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading, many traders use robots to trade. This robot only works if an internet connection is provided and the account is active, if not, they don't work. So, VPS makes our account active for 24 hours and thus the robot works well and generates profits even when we are offline. Virtual private servers (vps) are servers that help you run trades or MT4 platforms all the time so your trades can be done 24x5 if you are a beginner you don't need to. vps will be needed if you use a robot or EA to trade automatically. And it will cost you money to use.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This means Virtual personal services help you open the MT4 platform on your trading account all the time. Basically I think this service is not for you because if you use a robot then you need this other service unnecessarily. if you are a beginner there is no need for that vps will be needed if you use a robot or EA or VPS will be needed if you use EA to do automatic trading and of course it will cost you a little money to use it. To trade automatically and will be charged money to use it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cintakuya For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-15)

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS is a virtual private server, and is used to host EA online forex, this will allow robots to go online to trade 24 hours a day and from Monday to Friday every week without any hindrance, this system is specifically optimized to help traders trade around the clock without technical problems such as those that can arise from a power outage or network failure. VPS for traders uses automatic trading, I did not use it before because I prefer to trade manually to gather knowledge and experience in trading, with automated trading we cannot understand the market and its movements.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to know why using VPS, it's used for EA trading, because in Robot trading we need meta traders to always be open, but I don't like using it in trading and I prefer to trade manually and then we can understand the market. The vps service is a private personal server on the forex market and I say that we use vps for good trading and when we use vps our orders are not included in pending and we work with instant execution and we work well on the forex market

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the vps service is a private personal server on the forex market and I say that we use vps for good trading and when we use vps our orders are not included in pending and we work with instant execution and we work well on the forex market. If you want to know why using VPS, it is used for EA trading, because in Robot trading we need meta traders to always open, but I don't like using it in trading and I prefer to trade manually and then we can understand the market.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really can't use PVS. Because it is not included in the forex blocker condition. will be an analysis of forex trading, then profit in per trade. Large trading forex trading business online. So you have to learn about forex. VPS is a virtual private server, this is an online computer that can be used by traders to transact as if trading from your physical laptop directly and they have the extra advantage of always being online 24/7 and stable internet access, so they are very suitable for trading with robots and signal service providers.

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS stands for Virtual Private Server dear friends yeh aik online privete server ka name hai jis main hum apni investment strart ker sakty haina and apna personal business start ker saktay hain in server per kaam kertay huay na hsirf hum business satt ker skaty hain bulkay is per hum ger baith ker b work ker skaty hain.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well of course my dear, for me I truly believe that VPS is one type of service offered by Instaforex to us to enable us to have trade 24/7. There are 3 types of packages available for this service. Traders who have a capital of $ 5,000 and above can have this service for free. Terms and conditions will be applied. VPS is used by traders who trade using robots. Robot trading will not work if there is no internet. So traders use VPS to run robots and keep their metatraders online and robots will function properly 24 hours a day. We can't keep our PC online 24 hours a day, but with VPS we can do it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 177 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open