के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158
Results 1,571 to 1,579 of 1579

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Member shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    213.70 USD
    Thanks
    VPS stands for Virtual Private Server dear friends yeh aik online privete server ka name hai jis main hum apni investment strart ker sakty haina and apna personal business start ker saktay hain in server per kaam kertay huay na hsirf hum business satt ker skaty hain bulkay is per hum ger baith ker b work ker skaty hain.

2. Bitcoin
    Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102.28 USD
    Thanks
    Really can't use PVS. Because it is not included in the forex blocker condition. will be an analysis of forex trading, then profit in per trade. Large trading forex trading business online. So you have to learn about forex. VPS is a virtual private server, this is an online computer that can be used by traders to transact as if trading from your physical laptop directly and they have the extra advantage of always being online 24/7 and stable internet access, so they are very suitable for trading with robots and signal service providers.

Member kuya will become famous soon enough kuya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    76.20 USD
    Thanks
    I think the vps service is a private personal server on the forex market and I say that we use vps for good trading and when we use vps our orders are not included in pending and we work with instant execution and we work well on the forex market. If you want to know why using VPS, it is used for EA trading, because in Robot trading we need meta traders to always open, but I don't like using it in trading and I prefer to trade manually and then we can understand the market.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.73 USD
    Thanks
    if you want to know why using VPS, it's used for EA trading, because in Robot trading we need meta traders to always be open, but I don't like using it in trading and I prefer to trade manually and then we can understand the market. The vps service is a private personal server on the forex market and I say that we use vps for good trading and when we use vps our orders are not included in pending and we work with instant execution and we work well on the forex market

Member niat will become famous soon enough niat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    61.90 USD
    Thanks
    VPS is a virtual private server, and is used to host EA online forex, this will allow robots to go online to trade 24 hours a day and from Monday to Friday every week without any hindrance, this system is specifically optimized to help traders trade around the clock without technical problems such as those that can arise from a power outage or network failure. VPS for traders uses automatic trading, I did not use it before because I prefer to trade manually to gather knowledge and experience in trading, with automated trading we cannot understand the market and its movements.

Member cintakuya will become famous soon enough cintakuya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    126.74 USD
    Thanks
    This means Virtual personal services help you open the MT4 platform on your trading account all the time. Basically I think this service is not for you because if you use a robot then you need this other service unnecessarily. if you are a beginner there is no need for that vps will be needed if you use a robot or EA or VPS will be needed if you use EA to do automatic trading and of course it will cost you a little money to use it. To trade automatically and will be charged money to use it.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117.93 USD
    Thanks
    In Forex trading, many traders use robots to trade. This robot only works if an internet connection is provided and the account is active, if not, they don't work. So, VPS makes our account active for 24 hours and thus the robot works well and generates profits even when we are offline. Virtual private servers (vps) are servers that help you run trades or MT4 platforms all the time so your trades can be done 24x5 if you are a beginner you don't need to. vps will be needed if you use a robot or EA to trade automatically. And it will cost you money to use.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43.81 USD
    Thanks
    For everyone who doesn't know about vps and ea. VPS is a Virtual private server We use this when you have an EA robot (expert advisor) and the robot must be left to work alone and you can close your PC; it installs the metatrader in VPS in this way the robot continues to work normally good luck. Vps is for traders who prefer to use Expert Advisors in their trades, so they need to keep their computers active so they use VPS servers.

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member olivia will become famous soon enough olivia will become famous soon enough olivia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102.03 USD
    Thanks
    For me, I personally consider that VPNs or virtual private servers are connections that are related to automatic trading such as expert advisors or forex robots. when we trade with robots, we must use vps to make our robots run for 24 hours without changing our computers. On your VPS, you have the freedom to install the operating system that you like, reboot your system like and when you want and do full control over the server as if it were your machine. You are guaranteed some amount of RAM, space and transfer of benefits for a month in accordance with the plan you choose. Your VPS operates on its own dedicated power supply, offering flexibility, convenience and stability.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158