+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 177 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1765

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Member aina is on a distinguished road aina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading from the last three to four years and I have now considered myself as the intermediate level trader and still I have not known the requirement or the usage of the VPS in the forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS is very useful for some traders who don't have a lot of time for trading forex market. But there are a lot of traders don't use vps and i am too. I don't believe in vps, i want to trade forex market on my computer by myself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders use VPS basically for automation of trading like on VPS they run robots on their account at there the biggest advantage is it run all the time an there is no break and robot can perfom best now a days traders are also using this to get full configured meta trader with their strategies to access on the phone or tab.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS is a service that are running none stop. If trader use vps then if some thing happen on there own computer then vps can not stop and it support full time. Nothing happen on that vps.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar ya vps trading agr ap na karnai ha to pa ko trading main boht sara kam karna para ga ro es ka sath sath ap ko trading mai bot sara faida ho ga or ap trading sa kafi acha or best profit eanred kar sakta han or es main boht sara fadia be ah trading main agr ap chata han k achi or best trading karna or es ami ap ko kafi knolwedge gain karana para ga.

Junior Member bdays is on a distinguished road bdays's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in gold for me is good because Profitable a very large,But trading gold Its own strategy,Know the status of gold rise or fall,Must be pursued economic releases on a daily basis and continuously

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    What is VPS? Actually i have no previous idea what VPS is. From your posts, i have found that it is called virtual private server. But i didn't learn more than that. So please tell me what it is and how it works.
    VPS is more likely used by the traders who use robots in their trade, so I'm sure they use it for, to enable their robot for 24 hours because they have a virtual server

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not simple to some of them sometimes even though I'd read about the trick and labeled as a program. You can bundle them. Perhaps if we ever learn about the program also we can express it here enough. It can help me to understand more about how to integrate the

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar ya vps trading agr ap na karnai ha to pa ko trading main boht sara kam karna para ga ro es ka sath sath ap ko trading mai bot sara faida ho ga or ap trading sa kafi acha or best profit eanred kar sakta han or es main boht sara fadia be ah trading main agr ap chata han k achi or best trading karna or es ami ap ko kafi knolwedge gain karana para ga.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is VPS? Actually i have no previous idea what VPS is. From your posts, i have found that it is called virtual private server. But i didn't learn more than that. So please tell me what it is and how it works.
    Last edited by Morshedul; 2012-05-28 at 07:01 PM. Reason: s

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 177 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open