+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 177 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1765

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    i am a beginner in Trading.
    I don't know anything about VPS.What is VPS, somebody please explain it...!
    What is the use of VPS for Forex traders..?
    yar main ne bhi es k barey main ne itna nahi sona ha kioun k main bhi forex trading new houn or es ka itna experince nahi ha wese main ne kisi se sona tha k ye app ko market se connect rakhta ha or es k charges bhi han par ye conform nahi ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's the same purpose for a web host y 'VPS forex trader is a specialized all y' broker now offering free VPS hosting as it's called your forex account is not like that you forced to stay in front of the PC all day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a bigginer in forex trading I donnot know anything about VPS. I use insta trader jahan main nay is ko nhi dekha hai aur na hi learn kiya hai. as ma nay read kiya tha k yeh may be mt4 or mt5 ka koi function hai but I m not sure about it. and usually some rebots are using this kind of function. I also read that it usually does not work well for automatic trading and gives wrong dicission.

Banned sinjiku is on a distinguished road sinjiku's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think vpn is very important when we use the robot and we can not monitor the market movement. vpn can also be used when internet connection is not setabil so we will not be too late to cut positions or op position

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes me too I do not like this idea I really can not do it becaufe I just can not sleep and I let any thing that manages my money because it's not an EA game and it's not a brain reflect and stop loss

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though i had some idea about this , this post cleared my other doubts too. Small traders in the beginning of there career can not afford the use of such service. so it is better to think about this once we get enough money and good EA.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08)

Banned ACE is an unknown quantity at this point ACE's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are beginner , you should use it , when u got much experience in forex and have a huge investments for forex.
    I heard from others that this server is not free. So , u should have some some extra money for vps .
    Vps is of use for the high level traders who have all time eye on up and down of market.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ACE For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. It is just like website on which you put your account and EA or Forex Robort which trades for you 24 hours while your PC is off. Just think it in this way that , as you have a website then you require a web hosting company to host your website, and you also pay for web hosting. Similar is here you pay for your account hosting.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08)

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I did not know about this before, but now i am quite clear ... it is similar to having a web host where instead of having your database of webpages stored, you keep EA running on your account. So no need to keep your computer running for day and night, well it will sure be a good idea if it does not cost very high.

yes it's the same purpose for a web host y 'VPS forex trader is a specialized all y' broker now offering free VPS hosting as it's called your forex account is not like that you forced to stay in front of the PC all day

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfkamikaz For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS means Virtual Private Server and traders who trade with EA or robots use this as the speed is fast and it is more secure to use it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 177 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open