+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 177 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1765

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Member Mcmoney is an unknown quantity at this point Mcmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use your own, personal sever to manage your trades and so you have maybe a faster connection and your privat data base for trading. its good for professional traders i think and for a beginner not so neccessarry.., so you can, to my mind, let it go and dont think about it untill you are a pro. or maybe a half pro wich earns also money., its a very great offer but not needed for every trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mohyedal is on a distinguished road mohyedal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Men and women together they can in the world of Forex trading, as there is no justification for any prevents women from circulation as long as the mental capabilities do not differ about the capabilities of the man there is no difference between men and women are not in the Forex and not in other areas is Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sarguroh666 is an unknown quantity at this point sarguroh666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vps coenction ek aysaa conection jisko login karke aap aapka mt4 paktfrom on karke aapka computer band kar sakte ho elkin yeh baat yaad rakhiye vps me aapka account 24 hrs running rahenga chahe aapke yaha net ho yea fir naho usse koi matlab nahi hai lekin jab bhi aapko chek karna hai to aapko copmuter on karna honga aur net conection bhi hona zaroori hai.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    VPS ka istemaal to robot ki trading aur EA trading ke liye kiya jata hain agar robot acha hain to fir VPS rent service lene ka bhi fayda hain kafi effective robot hone chahiye jo kafi achi trading karke apko income de sake
    satya kaha apne vps ka istemaal robot ki trading aur ea ko 24 ghante live rakhne ke liye kiya jata hai taki wo hamesha trading kar sake aur profit de sake par main kehta hun ki insaan ke pass apna dimag hota hai uska istemaal wo nahi karega to uska kya hoga
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member jakkmoll is an unknown quantity at this point jakkmoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders the bps for robot with trader for your 24 hours your PC is off as you shag a website then you ordering web hosting organization and loot your website that is server is not free the Forex trading.

Banned waheedsain10 is an unknown quantity at this point waheedsain10's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear VPS is the virtual private server,and the trader use VPS for using robot or for EA system.if you open ur MT4 in vps it will keep 24hours on ur MT4 and in this way if u attach to your MT4 than robot wll work 24 hours automatically..MOSt of the people use Vps for using robot.or auto trading.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS ka istemaal to robot ki trading aur EA trading ke liye kiya jata hain agar robot acha hain to fir VPS rent service lene ka bhi fayda hain kafi effective robot hone chahiye jo kafi achi trading karke apko income de sake
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member tekek is an unknown quantity at this point tekek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself do not like to do trading with the robot so I think vps will not be useful and as traders we have to be ready and all will be fine with a focus and hard work would be so mean and all will be well with the focus.

Senior Member anahita is an unknown quantity at this point anahita's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we want to trade for 24 hours without getting tired, and only use a particular rule or using robots then we can use the VPS as our facilitator. because when we use the vps then it means that as we keep a hard drive in a place that still makes us online without we should online.

Senior Member dapat is an unknown quantity at this point dapat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself have never used vps because I myself can't help but run by robots and robots for me I think it is not suitable and it is foolish when we incorrectly decided and I think we should be trading at what we were comfortable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 177 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open