+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 177 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Member second is an unknown quantity at this point second's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal me to agar ap new forex trader ho to ap ko VPS k chakar me nahi parna chahye ap manual trade ko importance do ye to mere khayal me jo robo se trading karte hen un k liye bahtar hy i like manual trading and advice you for manual trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai maine pahle use kiya tha VPS ka lekin bas EA ko test karne ke liye demo par lekin kabhi iska use maine real par nahi kiya hai, VPS ka wohi use karte hai jinke pass mein trading ke liye ache EA aur robot ho jaate hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member jbalvin4fx is an unknown quantity at this point jbalvin4fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the virtual private server is the best way to trade automatically when you close your the metatrader on your computer and in the vps the expert advisor who trade at your place, if you are beginner, you can choice a good expert advisor to trade automatically until you become professional.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mian5575 is an unknown quantity at this point mian5575's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we use robot then need vps I took Forex as my part time job with mxtrade. Actually, due to having many exclusive facilities for students I have selected this ECN trading platform. Here, I am able to trade in a mobile phone because of having automated mobile trading software. So, at any place, at any times, I can carry on my trading that increases my trading performance very rapidly

Member tahar2011 is an unknown quantity at this point tahar2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    vps(virtual private server) is used to run the expert advisor. possible with this vps, we will be very helpful in trading. because we can run the robot at will. but vps is not free. and he asks us to pay each month. very advantageous if we have a robot by using a fast and good vps server

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in the forex trading business I do think it's for auto trading and it's not required for manual traders if you wan't to do auto trading then you can use vps, other wise i think that there is no need of vps as you know that they will also charge you for vps fees

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Vps is a very popular. This is a private severe. Those are successful trader. They are jion the vps and they are work the market 24/5. So that they are work the market regular. Vps severice is a very fast. They are work the market fast. I am say that every trader use the vps service. So that they are good work.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear it is true we all know in this forex VPS server use for keeping our EA or robots on for 24 hours and we can use the VPS server to open our terminal for 24 hours and I am not using any VPS server before or now, I think if we can trade with manually then we do not need to keep open our terminal all the time.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend it is obvious when trading forex vps service is virtual private server if you have this service vps you can run you Ea or any automatic trading tool round the clock 24 hour and 5 days a week after having vps you did not need to keep turn on your pc. as you are newbie i suggest you first trade manual.

Member tipu khan is an unknown quantity at this point tipu khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually yeh ik server hota hai jo apko helpout krta hai trading main and es k through ap Forex trading krtay hain,, yeh remotely access hta hai ksi b user ko aur koi b user esay use krtay huway Forex trading kr skta hai...shukria

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 177 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open