+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1765

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    vps means virtual private server which is used for 24 hours no stop internet connection where most of the trader who run any kind of
    automatic tools or EA needed to open the terminal for every second. this is the same thing like web hosting where we run our website
    24 hours.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    i am a beginner in Trading.
    I don't know anything about VPS.What is VPS, somebody please explain it...!
    What is the use of VPS for Forex traders..?
    yar ya vps trading agr ap na karnai ha to pa ko trading main boht sara kam karna para ga ro es ka sath sath ap ko trading mai bot sara faida ho ga or ap trading sa kafi acha or best profit eanred kar sakta han or es main boht sara fadia be ah trading main agr ap chata han k achi or best trading karna or es ami ap ko kafi knolwedge gain karana para ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The VPS is a special system that is being provided by many forex currency traders and its basic job is to enable traders to have their accounts online even if their computers is off. It usually works with robots.

Junior Member fajar is an unknown quantity at this point fajar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also just heard about it?, maybe that kind of connection settings ..
    so that access is given a very safe and limited by a variety of authentication ..

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS means Virtual private service it help to you open your trading account MT4 platform in all the time. Basically I think this service not for you because if you use robot then you have need this service other wise it is unnecessary.

Junior Member mojacko is on a distinguished road mojacko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexMarket View Post
    VPS stand for virtual private server, this is very useful for traders who like to trade forex market with expert advisors. But for me i don't like to use it for my traiding.
    yes it is really helpful for traders especially who can't be online for a long time, but like you I don't like using it because I want to learn from my practice and gain experience in manual trading, to become a better trader.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Virtual private servers (vps) are the servers which help you run your trades or mt4 platform round the clock so that your trades can be done 24x5

if you are a beginner there is no need for it. vps will be required if you use a robot or EA to do automatic trading. And it will cost you money to use it

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS is useful when we trade using the service robot. we also have to pay if you use a VPS. I would rather use the manual in trade, rather than have to pay the VPS. might be better for me when I made the VPS fund additional capital in the trade
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi gi main khud bhi es ko itna nahi janta houn kioun k es main mugh ko bas itna pata ha k ye robot jo trader use kartey hane un k liye ha or es k charges bhi hane

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to trade with using EA and run it for 24 x 5 hours per week then you really need it ..but i think it is good if you are still newbie then you learn with manual and do not depend to this thing...make develop your ability and skill and it is better for you...and if you have many skill want to increase your system and make easy then you can make trade with manual or automatic
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open