+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 177 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry I don't have information about VPS because I'm new. If you want to get good information about VPS. So you complete details on the internet. Even you see a company provider by name. You can check dtail. Then you can decide that jion or not. Well, obviously it's very true, bro, and for myself I believe that for sustainable trading, we need a 24-hour internet connection and when someone uses ea or a robot that works automatically, we need to use vps. Vps means a virtual private server where we can use Windows vps or linus vps whatever we like to use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well generally, my dear, for me, I certainly assume that it's for automatic trading and it's not necessary for manual traders if you won't trade automatically then you can use vps, another wise I think that there is no need for vps as you know they also will charge you for vps and VPS is a very good facility that allows us to trade automatically using automated trading robots or EA. Robots and EAs require us to maintain meta traders on 24 hours and through complete years and VPS is a service provided by large IT companies where we can get one virtual account and can run trading terminals and robots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know about this before, but now I am quite transparent ... it is blend in with having a web breadstuff where instead of having your web page database stored, you live EA working on your story. So there's no need to improve your engine functions for day and night, without symptoms it's definitely a melody of profits if it's not a crunchy place. and I certainly think there is no double that if we trade using robots, then we need a VPS, because it is unlikely the computer we use is always online, because using robots must stay online, and VPS can help us online 24 hours to trade, we can buy VPS from instaforex.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Vps is a Virtual private server, I think it is the right idea to really believe in everything we do, the right idea is always there when we are trading forex, it is our endeavor to really trust the market that we work with it should develop the right effort that we know and VPS is one type of server that will help you to run your trading 24 * 7 hours. These robots only work if an internet connection is provided and my active account does not use vps or forex robots because I think it can reduce a trader's trading skills ..

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on your experience and it's hard how you can use the tools provided by forum of forex traders and in this way you will be able to trade more appropriately and your earnings will be more and you will be happy and relaxed giving the right time to this forum to manage your time correctly and in this way you will be able to make the right entry into the market and you must be successful. and That's very true, there is something that comes out when we work with virtual trading servers this is what we do for the level we work for the right ideas that we can run for the given problem is really run fast and become formed with good

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most forex traders need VPS to run forex robots or EA (expert advisors). They need it for automatic trading. EA will not work if the computer is not online. VPS allows them to run EA for 24 hours per day. We can not keep our computer online 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, but we can do it using VPS and for beginners trading business forex using vps for forex trading business. forex is a very interesting business and is a very easy way to earn money with a short time. We have to work hard in forex then we have to earn enough money.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders face several major challenges with power losses, computer crashes, etc., especially when in the middle of time-sensitive trading. Imagine having an open position, no existing stop-loss or take-profit action and your computer crashes or stalls when the market moves and you need to act FAST. Believe it or not, this is not an unusual event and that's when VPS can show its value!: And a server, which can run software that you can access remotely. You know, if we use EA on our platform. Then, we do not turn off the platform. It's like the website where you entered an account and an EA or Forex Robort traded for you 24 hours when your PC is turned off. I have some ideas about this, this post clears my other doubts as well. Small traders early in the career there were not able to use such services.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS is being used by merchants to trade automatically, because EA can only work if we are online 24 hours, so we need VPS. if a beginner does not understand how to use VPS, you have to trade manually, and we should not always be in front of the chart and same as the site where you entered your account and EA or Forex Robot that trades for you 24 hours and when your PC is not active and just thinking in this way and when you have a website then you need a web hosting company to host your website.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are a beginner there is no need for it. vps will be required if you use robot or EA to do automatic trading. And it will cost you money to use it If you are a small trader, then this does not match. It costs you every month. it installs the metatrader in the VPS in this way the robot keeps normal work good luck good it would be a good idea if the price is not too high. so it's better to think about this after we've got enough money and a good EA. and I think it's similar to having a web host where instead of having your web page database stored, you keep running the EA in your account. So no need to keep your computer running day and night, well it would be a good idea if the price is not too high. Thanks

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we do trading using robots, then we need a VPS, because it is impossible the computer we use is always online, because using the robot must remain online, and VPS can help us online 24 hours to trade, we can buy VPS from instaforex, we only pay $ 10 for 30 days. and mt4 platform all the time so your trades can be done if you are a beginner there is no need for it. vps will be required if you use robot or EA to do automatic trading. And it will cost you to use your account and an EA or Forex Robort that trades for you 24 hours when your PC is turned off. Imagine in this way, because you have a website then you need a web hosting company to host your website,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 177 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open