+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 177 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vps is more devoted to the terminal and execution is too fast than other traditional execution systems. but some brokers are too good to offer a common system equivalent to vps and it works fine. I use vps in my trading, it is good for trading and trading forex forex trader using robot for trading in this trading system where robot sell or buy option but i think we have to trade by manual and with our own experience then we will get profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It makes us both, I do not know what vps in forex means but in hosting it is a general term but all in all sure it is a good thing and i will learn more about it and find out if it can better my trade and it's just something that is just by the way, however it is something worth searching for. and I'm not clear about it but I see other members explain it and it's very good so I hope your problem is solved and I'm also now learning about it. if anyone knows about this please explain me i want to know about that vpd and its use thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,910 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai VPS ak ip server he hota hai jo hum ko apny pc man milta hao jo 24H working man hota hai VPS trading man robot lgany k luy use kua jata hai woh is luy k jb hum robot lgaty hain to MT4 ko 24H one hona chaye to hum apna pc to atna on rakh nhi skty is luy hum VPS use krty hain is man hum MT4 ko one rhty hain agir hmara pc off hai to bhi trading hmary account man hoti rahti hai
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-22), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-24), fxearner (2018-06-10), MARandhawa (2018-06-18), Mustansir (2018-06-18), ravi999 (2018-06-24), rehanayaz (2018-06-18), sarfraz786 (2018-06-24), zahid2016 (2018-06-10)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we use EA then you have to rent a VPS which will help make your EA will be detained in 24 hours without you having to open the computer and monitor. let the computer that is on the VPS will continue to burn so that your EA will be in good condition. How it works is very easy if you use RDC so it can connect to your computer at the same time for the initial setup. Most forex traders need VPS to run forex robots or EA (expert advisors). They need it for automatic trading. EA will not work if the computer is not online. VPS allows them to run EA for 24 hours per day. We can not keep our computer online 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, but we can do it using VPS

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, in forex trading, I really assume that VPS is used for trading and those who trade with Robot or other EA. If they set up here on VPS then we do not need to open our PC all the time because this VPS is always open and EA can trade here automatically and Virtual private server is not used for new merchants, it is necessary for traders who use EA and their server is open and runs 24 hours. To use VPS, our merchants charge a monthly fee for it, so that the VPS used by existing expert traders the server runs 24 * 5 hours for trading purposes.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's for automated trading and it's not necessary for a manual merchant if you are not going to do automated trading then you can use vps, others i think do not need vps because you know that they will also charge you for vps charges. Most merchants require VPS to run robots or expert advisors. Expert advisor will run if connected to the internet. If not connected, then the robot will not work. So traders need VPS to run the robot for 24 hours per day. we can keep our online pc for 24 hours per day, so we need VPS

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-05-30), Unregistered (2)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is how things go well and we have to decide that when we can work as hard as possible there are lots of good things that can come out for it and so we have to work to be good and trade forex with the best market integration in forex and also we can liken side good from every trade and pure and good if i run forex and pour the right path and It is used to work with robot. A robot or EA only works when your platform runs and it will stop working when your platform is down. So, this service still activates your platform when it's not working on your computer. You have to pay to get this service. If you have less capital then do not use it as it will be difficult to manage VPS expenses.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Vps is required when you need to run EA. if you want to trade with ea and you want to run it all the time than you need an important VPS for that matter. But when you trade in the market manually, you do not need any VPS service at all. EA is not for beginners and I think we should not use EA if we do not have a good EA. SO always try to trade manually in the market so you will not be erased. usually traders use VPS to run EA, because VPS provides a stable Internet connection for 24 hours every day. if using VPS, traders need only occasionally monitor a single account. of course will trade very convenient, because no need to bother analyze, all is arranged and run automatically.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think those who use the Robot or automated trading software they need to open the terminal for good, and I think I do not need a VPS server, because I do not use automated software for my trading on the Forex market.
    We can use a VPS server to use a robot or use EA in trading, if we need to open our account for 24 hours then we can use VPS server and we can get lease from VPS server here and we can use EA in VPS Server.

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's used when you use a robot, VPS is a shortcut to a Virtual private server or something like that, but what I know is that new traders do not need it, and more important now is a demo account that can be trained and tried on the strategies you learn. Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 177 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open