बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1546

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Member MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    58.07 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,736 Times in 577 Posts
    VPS is called virtual private server. Why use virtual private server for automated trading. Virtual private server are used for robot trading. You are new in Forex trading, I don't think that we should use virtual private server in Forex trading. First you should learn and get experience in Forex trading market then you should use virtual private server otherwise you will get lost in Forex trading market.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to MARandhawa For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (06-30-2018), bali351 (06-21-2018), billyboy00007 (06-29-2018), danish555 (06-20-2018), JahanZaib (06-29-2018), jimmy17 (06-29-2018), kashi93 (06-21-2018), Mustansir (06-28-2018), Nirzana (06-27-2018), Raja551 (06-21-2018), ravi999 (06-24-2018), sakigbest (06-22-2018), sarfraz786 (06-22-2018), Sunriser1 (06-30-2018), Unregistered (3), zahid2016 (06-23-2018)

3. LFC
    Junior Member Syed1987 is an unknown quantity at this point Syed1987's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.10 USD
    Thanks
    VPS is the computer artifical thecnique which have a lots of probabilities according to previous data of MT4 and u can trade 24/5 in side the trade market.

Trusted Member sangam will become famous soon enough sangam will become famous soon enough sangam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5516.25 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mian5575405 View Post
    bhai VPS ak ip server he hota hai jo hum ko apny pc man milta hao jo 24H working man hota hai VPS trading man robot lgany k luy use kua jata hai woh is luy k jb hum robot lgaty hain to MT4 ko 24H one hona chaye to hum apna pc to atna on rakh nhi skty is luy hum VPS use krty hain is man hum MT4 ko one rhty hain agir hmara pc off hai to bhi trading hmary account man hoti rahti hai
    Jab bhi ham log apni trades ko manual tarah se nahi karte hain aur Automatic trading ko karne lag jaate hain tab ham logon ko trading ke liye Expert advisers ki jaroroat pad jaati hai. Expert Advisers sahi tarah se work kar sake iske liye ham logon ke paas me Virtual Private Server ka hona bahut hi important ho jaata hai jis se uski madad se hamara EA sahi tarah se kaam kar paata hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Junior Member camefx will become famous soon enough camefx will become famous soon enough camefx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    100.86 USD
    Thanks
    Hi friends VPS means Virtual Private Server and merchants who trade with EA or robot use this because its speed is faster and safer to use it. and you servive apni identity ko chupanay k liye using ki jati hi is ko hume apnay liye using mat kiya kare is tarha say hum ho sata hai spam karar diye ja sake hamesha apni real ip address ki madad say kiya kare job ka apa ka us kam k karnay me is the level izafa ho sak k ap ghar bethay achay trader tire sake.

Junior Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    28.59 USD
    Thanks
    VPS is used by merchants who trade using robots. Robot trading will not work if there is no internet. So traders use VPS to run robots and keep their metatrader online and robots will work properly 24 hours a day, We can not keep our PC online 24 hours a day, but with VPS we can do it and, obviously my dear I really think that it's for automated trading and it's not necessary for manual traders if you are not going to do automatic trading then you can use vps, i think there is no need for vps because you know that they will also charge you for vps

Member letti will become famous soon enough letti will become famous soon enough letti's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    103.04 USD
    Thanks
    VPS is usually used when you use a robot to trade in the market, this is meant for robots to operate 24 hours every day to maximize the performance of robots, I myself have never used a robot to trade Forex, so do not quite understand the VPS pengoprasian, obviously some of my friends say that VPS helps us keep our robots running 24 hours a day during active lifespan VPS and VPS are virtual private servers, traders use them to trade with robots or EAs. VPS is like our computer, and we can use it like our own computer as usual, but it's virtual. This VPS can be online for 24 hours a day, and we can use it to run our robot, then the robot will work 24 hours a day also

Member aladinfx will become famous soon enough aladinfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    77.60 USD
    Thanks
    the vps service is used because the implementation of the operation is almost instantaneous. Merchants who devote most of their lives to investments will be rewarded heavily in their balance sheets. Work done in the field of investment is very difficult, but the fruit will soon arrive and even if the vps service is used. and VPS stands for virtual private server (virtual private server), the virtual machine operates independently as a conventional computer with all the elements necessary to meet the needs of the user. The VPS server is the ideal agent for merchants because of its technically safe trading conditions and facilitates the implementation process. Servers are connected to the Internet continuously, so merchants can find alternative solutions to any type of obstacle you might encounter during handling, such as viruses, or communication errors, or power outages. It also helps the server to create the perfect condition technique for automated trading.

Member mantakdim is on a distinguished road mantakdim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51.49 USD
    Thanks
    VPS means "virtual private server" that you can use to run your robot or private network. Large traders use this service. I also do not know much about VPS but you can contact their support team will tell you about VPS services. Or you can search through internet or youtube. You have to pay for this service. They will give you a web server to run your forex account all the time. and virtual private servers (vps) are virtual computers that you can rent to enable you to run forex robots efficiently because they have constant power, high speed internet connection and regular system maintenance to keep the system running 24 hours a day, 7 days Sunday.

Member jagal will become famous soon enough jagal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    55.70 USD
    Thanks
    the biggest wrking for the same thing we have to work for the right work for the same intertrading effect we have to work for the same we reign the level we have to work for the good problem we work for the right to trade channel we work on the right for the issues good for the right interval considering we have a eas that will be devastating when we have to run the market in a given initiative that works for us and If you accidentally replace EA and 24 x 7 hours per week, you will really like it. I think this is a great opportunity, but they are still amateurs and then manually, can learn to build and not depend on ability and talent, and that's better ... and if a number of options you need to develop your image and easy to exchange done manually or programmable can

12. Huracan
    Member raza2018 is on a distinguished road raza2018's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.42 USD
    Thanks
    Right i do not know too much about vps servers .I just have information about that we can lay meta traders on that server so that practiced expert advisers can work 24 hrs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 LastLast