+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 143 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1428

Thread: What is candlestick ?

Member mamoon is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candle stick ik indicator hai jis se ap ye predict kr sakte ho k currency kis trend me move kre gi agr candle stick aik bar nechay aye to dosri dafa uper jata hai or agr do bar nechay hi a jaye to phir to definetly uper jata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kukikhan is an unknown quantity at this point kukikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick aik bahot he aham or important pattern hai ya humey open price kay barey may batati hai or current price kya chall raha hai or future may is kay barrney kay chances hai ya kamhoney kay is kay barey may pata chalta hai , sath he sath is may bahot sarey technical tools be hotey hai jis ke madad say hum ya decide kar saktey hai kay humay abb buying karni hai ya selling karni hai.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sadika is an unknown quantity at this point Sadika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick chart, the older styles along with the standard Western means to have the current selling price. You can find a wide variety of candlelight, which can have their special value along with the show's time frame, high current sales prices as well as the colors, which is a great review.

Member budoxin is an unknown quantity at this point budoxin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A candlestick chart is a style of bar-chart used primarily to describe price movements of a security, derivative, or currency over time.t is a combination of a line-chart and a bar-chart, in that each bar represents the range of price movement over a given time interval.

Senior Member arjulko is an unknown quantity at this point arjulko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Candlestick chart type is one of most popular chart time that have been used by many traders whole in the world. This fact come from its useful and simple views about price action that held in the market that time. This candlestick contain opening price, lowest price, highest price and closing price for each timeframe. And, more benefit of it, candlestick give us predictive price action that is going on in the market before and after the chart done.

Member sehar jabeen is an unknown quantity at this point sehar jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these are used to discovery out currernt price-action. Candlestick charts are helpful in understanding tides and future payment demand and aid in education and foundation exhibition forecast.

Junior Member dasmika is an unknown quantity at this point dasmika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick is also one of the chart that many trader use it to make the trading, some time i have like to use the candlestick to make the analysis to the forex busienss too, because this is really useful for the trader to use it to make the analysis

Member putudipora is an unknown quantity at this point putudipora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    candle stick is what type of signal in forex meta trader and how i read these signal and how i identify that market go up or market go down . their are many question about this and how we find when market go up or how we create a benefit from candle stick . i listen many place that very important of a candle in forex market.
    The trading plan is very good starting point, but lacks in the area of the psycology of trading which makes it even more important to care. sychology is involved as well as many other things so big market needs big planing and psychologically strong people and i would say you should just learn by the time and you should expect success at start as it will come with time if you will repeat your mistakes.

Member anamirgaba is an unknown quantity at this point anamirgaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candle stick is what type of signal in forex meta trader and how i read these signal and how i identify that market go up or market go down . their are many question about this and how we find when market go up or how we create a benefit from candle stick . i listen many place that very important of a candle in forex market.
    I dont think from book or from some article people can learn much or anything. I have read thousand of article like how to control our emotional, etc before i enter in market , but i did same mistake while trading and now i have almost learn. So only practice can make us perfect. trade plan is very important,it is not enough to have a trade plan but sticking to it is necessary

Banned hassans is an unknown quantity at this point hassans's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear friend mere khayal say candle stick jo hai wo humain yah batati hai k aaj ya 1 week ka kiya trade raha hai aur aaj ka kiya rate start howa hai and aaj market up kitni ho gi ya down kitni ho gi yah batati hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 143 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)