+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 503 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 5024

Thread: What you think is average % we can make in forex?

Senior Member m520i is an unknown quantity at this point m520i's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1-2% is a good goal and easy to achieve if you can well-manage your account and you spend some hours each day for trading. You can even earn more if you can take the risk, but I don't think that is a good idea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member eng2012 is an unknown quantity at this point eng2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that this ratio is very good if he does not inflict any percentage of loss, the ratio was at no loss They are very good it is possible that we achieve every day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    Yes percentage depend on traders skill but nobody want to make 100% profit from his capital. because 100% consistent profit is not possible from this market. But if you target 20-30% then its easy for you.
    ji aap nay sahi kaha, itna profit ager her rose ho jaya karay to phir ye to kafi hay, laykin sesa hota nae. khaas ker tab kay jab aap aik newbie ho, laykin agar aik newbie bhi achi practice karay to phir profit ker sakta hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by habibbd View Post
    Avg profit % is totally depends on a trader's skilled & market situation. some time market behaves that trader can earn 100% easily and also some time has with 1%. I think Trader's should not any target of profit % because target force to rush trading.
    Yes percentage depend on traders skill but nobody want to make 100% profit from his capital. because 100% consistent profit is not possible from this market. But if you target 20-30% then its easy for you.

Member pakforex is an unknown quantity at this point pakforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are start real trading seriously then you are not to plan for daily profit it is because market does not in your favor all the time so you have to set your monthly plan about 200-300 pips per month then you can achieved other wise if you are trading on daily basis profit then it is difficult for you to earn profit.

Senior Member habibbd is an unknown quantity at this point habibbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Avg profit % is totally depends on a trader's skilled & market situation. some time market behaves that trader can earn 100% easily and also some time has with 1%. I think Trader's should not any target of profit % because target force to rush trading.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It entirely depends with the skill, experienced and determination of the trader. Some newbie trader can catch up with the ways of the market quickly while others are not. No way we can determined the exact profit average earned by common traders.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by truegoa View Post
    That is true that 10 % to 12 % is too high target if we set it daily. In fact, based on my own experiences, 1% is rational and worth target per day, then 2 % will be very ideally. Well, but, it will just back depended on what kind of strategy and money management which trader use. But, higher target mean also high risk, remain that.
    for every day that the target might be better to use a daily target in this trade with a low of 3% may be a maximum of 5% that we might more easily get us so it would be better for us because it will be easier and safer

Junior Member sar_wono is an unknown quantity at this point sar_wono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    The more risk we expose our capital to the more profit we can expect but in order to give appropriate protection to our capital and using risk management measures in my opinion 1-2% profit in a day can be expected.
    true reach 2 to 3% profit per day is not far-fetched, it is very easy on the cape as long as we obey the rules we have created yourself, so that our future capital must be redoubled infestation

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iTradeFx4life View Post
    10 - 12% is too high to expect on each trading day, iss tarah to hum ko kafi bari lot use kerni hogi jo kay aik risky kaam hay forex market may. hum ko chaheay kay hum kam profit ko hi target karain.
    That is true that 10 % to 12 % is too high target if we set it daily. In fact, based on my own experiences, 1% is rational and worth target per day, then 2 % will be very ideally. Well, but, it will just back depended on what kind of strategy and money management which trader use. But, higher target mean also high risk, remain that.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 503 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)