+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 503 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5024

Thread: What you think is average % we can make in forex?

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for making 2% profit daily just invest 1% of your deposit and wait for some hours if your trend direction is right sure you will gain 2% profit soon after some time .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member advocate sabbir is an unknown quantity at this point advocate sabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think at first you have to learn trade in forex.without any knowledge you can't be able to make profit from it.if you want to make daily profit from forex at first you have to learn trading in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nowsha is an unknown quantity at this point nowsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I may say about this ,i guess so that every merchandiser can't say that i can gain 50$ daily because this reason is that this is unprotected attempt if you screw hazard and you can modify vast profit from this .But i set any target on my mind then i fallow it.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is totally very from time to time that how much amount of profit that we can gain from the forex trading but if we have to gain constant amount of profit then we must have to trade with little risk and for the long time then we will get constant profit without any emotional factor.

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iTradeFx4life View Post
    There is no average profit in forex trading. You can make money as much as you want bu there are certain rules that you have to abide by to do profitable trading in order to remain survived in the market as well.
    bhai aap ney theek kaha hey lekin her trader meray hisaab sey monthly 10% kema sekta hey is mein kunki is kaam mein itna ho hi jata hey , jitna bhi kemaye us k liye mehnat bohot hi zeroori hoti hey, beghair mehnat k 10% bhi nehi milta.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by borhan View Post
    It is difficult to say that how much a trader can earn per day. Because it will depend on the market condition and trader's skill quality. If a trader is well experienced and skilled about forex, then that trader can earn well in forex everyday. Other wise it is too much difficult to earn everyday. Need to remember that for better earning, trader have to give better input as well as work time and skillful job done. Then trader will get better output as well as better profits in forex.
    There is no average profit in forex trading. You can make money as much as you want bu there are certain rules that you have to abide by to do profitable trading in order to remain survived in the market as well.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well there are 20 days or so market will be open and 1% daily will give you 20% a month which is possible and 2% a day will give you 40% a month so just set your target how much you get for me 10% at the end of month will be a good performance and I would be more than satisfied and some times it can be lose too so all is possible in market.

Member singhania is an unknown quantity at this point singhania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can make money a lot of in forex but we need have a good target or plan. because good planing help us to make lot of money. I have to need to make $40 dollars per day. I think as a trader it is my ideal average money.

Senior Member prawinkurdeg will become famous soon enough prawinkurdeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Taking more risk is not good . So 2% is fine for me even 1% becaufe the end of the month you are 30% to 60% profit and that's really great Right you have say slow and steady wins the race.

Member robot is an unknown quantity at this point robot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    2% is possible but If you cannot manage and calculate your risk, then don't ever think about trading in Forex. Many traders back away from forex because of this ( why do you even traded in the first place?). But taking manageable risks has its rewards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 503 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)