+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 503 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: What you think is average % we can make in forex?

Highly Reputed Member lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,684 Times in 9,968 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    main ney to abhi tak koi earning ki hi nahi hai. jo main bata sakoon but there are lot of people
    who usually earn 30% as an average per day. and there are also many people those are facing the loss in such a way. I am using the demo account and meri per day earning to nhi hai. as kabhi profit ho jata hai and kabhi loss and loss hi jiyada tar hota rehta hai. so lets see k agay kiya hota ha?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lover222 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-03-01)

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t totally depends upon you, how much lot size and trades you do in a single day. Anyhow as I trade daily I have a target of 10% daily, whenever I achieve my target I leave the trade. I always start my trade after getting message from my broker and then I read about current economic news from forex factory and then start my trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    meray khayl sa average koi b ho hu,main bss forex per kam kerna ata ho sab sa badi bat ya hai humain forex per humara axperance hona chaya kun ka jab huma kise cheez ka baray main ilm nhi hota toh humain bohat ee zaya loss ho jata hai iss lklaya hauamin bss apna ap pr yakeen hona chaya werna hamaian 0r zayada loss ho sakta hai is leya hamain is cheez ka khass dehan rakhna chaya

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27), safehouse (2019-02-28), Unregistered (2)

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It totally depends upon you, how much lot size and trades you do in a single day. Anyhow as I trade daily I have a target of 10% daily, whenever I achieve my target I leave the trade. I always start my trade after getting message from my broker and then I read about current economic news from forex factory and then start my trade.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no ideal% for leverage, you have to ask yourself what I am looking for as a daily benefit or monthly income. on the other hand, I suggest being careful because the more you choose as a leverage percentage, the more you make your account in danger and the more risk you make in your balance. You really need to find out as much as possible about this subject and know which percentage is right for your strategy.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27), Unregistered (1)

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different traders will have different targets according to their strategies and investments. If you have a large balance on a trading account then you can make a big profit but with a small balance you cannot make big profits from trading. And I think every trader needs to improve the level of risk and trade with money management, having such a plan will definitely help traders to get the most out of real accounts.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nurliani For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27)

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. I believe that every dealer cannot show that we will make $ 50 every day due to the fact that this kind of goal will be an opportunity available when you have wealth and you can help make the benefits of this type great. But my partner and I built almost all targets about my own brain, but still fallow. Thank you .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to magic For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe it's far better not to set an average profit target every day because not all days are right and you might push yourself too tiring if you really can't reach your target per day. then firmly use a high lot size that will be dangerous for your capital. only trade normally every day and take advantage of whatever the market gives you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    average a few percent good in my opinion is 2 percent every day what is important is the consistency of an average, but it all came back to the typical than the trader, it's a bit opinion me what you think of yourself friend trader.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-02-27), forexrunner (2019-02-27), gmails (2019-02-27), kanita (2019-02-27), mazaribest (2019-02-27), mehro (2019-02-27), safehouse (2019-02-28)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a good and experienced professional Forex trader you can easily make your profit level 100%, and yes that means you can double your account balance by one week or low. That will depend on how you trade and the signal you get. If you subscribe to a better trading signal program then you can also double your account without problems

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 503 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)