+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 503 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: What you think is average % we can make in forex?

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think our additional risks tend to expose our capital to additional benefits that we can expect but to allow for acceptable protection for our capital and risk management exploitation in my opinion 1 - 2% of profits for the day will be expected and calculations will be carried out according to we canonically increase the difference that we can anticipate but in registering for adjustments that are adapted to our standards and the programmer's administrative loss actions in my judgment, a 1-2% increase in a day can be expected.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each operator must think of the benefits of trading. the money used in trading, we must be good to calculate how our goals should be. Maybe I will get 10-20% profit, and we have capital. risk of each trade and 3% of the funds themselves. and Every trader has their own income strategy and plan. For some traders to have large capital, they can make huge profits from Forex trading. if someone has a small capital then try to receive small profits and increase their capital every day. This will help for a trader. I think the average profit is 5% every day. You must make a daily profit of 5% from Forex trading, so that will prove to be better for you in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A daily profit target of 2% is harder to take as well as risky. My thinking of 15 to 20% per month is enough for forex profit. When you take more risks it is dangerous for your money management system. Only you think if you get 10% per month that means doubling your money in one year. This is a fantastic amount. The more risk we expose our capital to the greater profits we can expect but to provide the right protection for our capital and use risk management measures in my opinion, 1-2% profit in a day.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but profitable. The amount of profit can also increase if the trader is ready to take a higher risk. but it is always safe to take minimum risks and seek reasonable profits rather than taking greater risks to get more. In my trade, I can make 1% as my average profit, I think I can make more than 1% if I do scalping and make several orders every day, but as a beginner doing trades it's risky.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a great site to make money but not everyone makes money. Make a lot of money and make losses and I think 3% is good for me even 2% because your end of the month is 40% to 80% profit and that is really good for you, join forex and get money easily. it depends on your lot size and it depends on your trading style if you are an aggressive trader and you open lots of trades at one time then your profits will increase. There are many aggressive stratigies in forex that can make you rich but you have to follow money management so you will never lose your money.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's better not to set goals that are quite profitable because not all days are the things mentioned before and your strength of approaching yourself is too horny if you can't reach your target per day. This results in a large lot size that is great for your chapiter. Right swap is really familiar and digests every advantage that your mart has. If I can do a lot of trading with a huge risk, then I think it will give me a very large amount of money in a small amount of time if I take a small amount on my trade, it will give me a small amount of money, I think 10% of the total capital You as your profit per day is enough.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that often changes not to regulate the general take every day because not all life is a duplicate and your power to move yourself too badly if you can't achieve what you take per day. Resulting in using a lot lot size for you. The correct switch is usually normal and interprets every advantage that the market gives you. As a result, using a high lot size is dangerous for your capital. Trade normally every day and take whatever profits the market gives you. All this can be learned only by paying a number of school fees to the market. it solves the most difficult part of the decision making process easier for traders.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai jitna profit hota ha utna he avwrage ko sath kar ka trading karne ho g jesa huma acha profit bhe kama sakhta haiNBCus leay huma cheay ka sahi work kam karba ma huma jo maza ata ha utna kehe bhe nhi ata us leay ap hasab say he average ko sath kar ka trading kar ga tu acha ho ga or axha profit bhe hum kama sakhta hain

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view, there might be no problem with the average person to start this business. Only feasibility must be their educational skills. If they have the ability to learn, then they can do it. Our weather is smart or mediocre or with good quality, we must be so knowledgeable, skilled, patient, confident, strategic, passionate, disciplined. It is also very necessary to invest our time seriously to make this opportunity. We get as much as we can but with the right plan, I have experience in managing my capital and skilled in technical analysis, I get $ 20 every day and per month is $ 500. You need a lot of learning and lots of technical and fundamental analysis. I can trade. comfortably and feel confident.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are in our capital, but to provide the right protection and risk management in a day, 1-2% more profit you can expect to use our capital, greater risk exposure can be expected. That will depend on how reasonable their trading strategy is if they include reasonable strategies and reasonable cash management, this can generate a lot of profits with their trade but if they don't have a reasonable trading strategy, this only creates 20% per month .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 503 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)