+ Reply to Thread
Page 507 of 579 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 505 506 507 508 509 517 557 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 5785

Thread: Starting Investment For beginner ?

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyiel100 View Post
    for a beginner i think it would be better if you open a real account with small amount of money first let say about $10 is it a cent account or standard account,and start trading with the smallest lot for the first time.and remember the goal is not to get much profit here but only to get the feel of real trading an real money that we can't get from learning in demo account
    If you one real account and invest very small amount on the beginning time then you can easily use that money for your practice. And i think you need to open on cent account. Because cent account can bring you for long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    for a beginner i think it would be better if you open a real account with small amount of money first let say about $10 is it a cent account or standard account,and start trading with the smallest lot for the first time.and remember the goal is not to get much profit here but only to get the feel of real trading an real money that we can't get from learning in demo account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashif411 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif411's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here a big question for beginner that what is starting investment
    in which field they invest means ero usd etc
    and which currency they trade and minimum lot volume etc .its very useful
    I think that for beginners it is important to have a moderate investment. My ideal level of investment for beginners is $250. It is such a level that enables traders to earn money as well as learn from their trading experience too. When you decrease this level, this will mean more learning but earning will be less which can create panic in traders mind and he will try to take high risk that may well wash away his entire account balance.
    Still lonely in the world of 7 billion !!!

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by babayuyu View Post
    I got $ 5 the first time in forex trading and has performed more than 50 trading within 2 weeks, since I only use a small lot. The result of my funds reduced, down to 3.5 $ only. I think the more appropriate practice novice trader with a small amount first before investing in bulk because it is still inexperienced.
    We do need to invest small investment first to practice our trading skill if we are a beginner. $5 to $10 will be enough if we invest that in cent account since it will be Cent 500 to 1000. With that amount of capital then we can start our learning process in real account and hope some good earning from our learning process.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nowadays starting investment in forex trading is easy... we can deposit with small capital or we can call micro account... you can start with $100... i think $100 is safely because you are beginner... then you can trade with small fluctuations like eur/usd... keep trading until you can profit consistently...
    success is my right...!!!

Junior Member الدرهي بجمعة is an unknown quantity at this point الدرهي بجمعة's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    الاستتمار شئ مهم منه نجني الارباح التي هي قيام حياتنا اليومية
    و المبتدئ لا ينبغي له أن يقدم على الاستثمار في صديقنا الفوركس
    الا ادا كان ملما بما يحتاجه الفوركس
    المعرفة بالفوركس التحليل الفني التجربة و الخبرة الايمان بالنفس و الاعصاب الفولاذية
    فادا تسلح بذلك يتدرج من القليل الى الكثير من السهل الى الصعب
    فلا يكون مجازفا من الاول بكل رافعته المالية يستثمر البعض و يترك الهامش للاحتياط

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that a investor needs to begin with a 100$ consideration so that he can have a excellent edge for deals and also create sure that he does not danger more so that reduction happens. I have missing some quantity in dealing by getting more threats than by creating bad deals.

Member pish is on a distinguished road pish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    small traders you always make you understand everything in trading thesemarket.
    Begginers should always be adviced that they should never ever deposit money to their accounts when you should be able to know how to trade a good tradewith a demo account.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Beginners should invest in Forex what they can afford to loss.Beginners are susceptible to huge loss.So they should invest very small amount.Before investing, they should practice for a month in demo trading.They should trade in EUR/USD currency pair as it has a good price movement.They should use very small lot size and open only one position.Lot size should be at least 1000 times smaller than capital size.

Member yadikhanih is an unknown quantity at this point yadikhanih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayx181992 View Post
    As you are forex beginner you can't invest a large amount of capital and don't be greedy that if you invest more then you can able to make large amount of profit. The profit in forex trading is depend upon how you trade , so its better to invest less amount in starting , so that if suppose you suffered a loss you will not gonna loose your big amount of capital.
    Those policy tightening actions by China have been impacting overseas markets. The most immediate impact has been sharp declines in Asian equity markets and pressure on the commodity currencies recently.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 507 of 579 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 505 506 507 508 509 517 557 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)