+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 579 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Investment For beginner ?

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear while we trading in forex it is true beginners should practice in real accounts with low investment because it can help them understand the feeling of real trading and learn about greed while trading as well as the importance of the management accounts
    Last edited by sifi; 2017-03-03 at 08:07 PM.

Banned Farhan123 is an unknown quantity at this point Farhan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you already understand the basis of trading, then you could only think to invest.
    Should we be starting with a relatively small capital first ..

Kab tak ap k pas 50 $ na hoan ap trading ni kr sakty gold to bohot mushkil hs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear it is true we all know beginners can use the high investment, but only with a demo account for beginners, you may want to use bonus from forum or investments with low volume about $ 50 for trading with a live account to make profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that beginner can invest money as much as he wants. He should not invest the borrowed money. The reason is that Forex trading is a risky business and one have to face the risk to earn profits on the equity. Beginner should learn properly before trading here. Forex trading is for all, everyone can join it anywhere in the World. It's an earning opportunity for the peoples of the World.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,030 Times in 4,664 Posts
    investment in trading market for beginners is 100 to 1000 usd and it is best for new traders and they make their trading with this investment and they make their trading with experience and when he / she expert in trading business then they make huge investment and he/ she earn big with investment

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although a new trader in the forex market can commence trading with any trading pair its important to note that the kind of currency pairs you trade can greatly affect you level of profitability in the market, hence never start trading with a pair that has very high spread and low market liquidity.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that start with a small investment of choice is always safe and smart choice of starters with $ 100 we can add trading and practicing skills with experience. Once you do well with low capital account you will do well with it high capital

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its very important for new traders to always commence their trading from the major currency pairs as this pairs offer good market volatility and very little spread, hence they are most conducive to trade since they offer best trading opportunities.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that before invest in forex market it is highly recommended to learn forex trading properly. it is essential for the newbie client in forex. they can start live forex trading with only 100 USD investment. it is a good amount of the new trader.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes a newbie should invest on currency that are well known first and understand the movement of the market before investing with others currency pairs, eurusud is one of the most known currency pairs in the world so it good for beginner to start trade with this pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 579 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)