+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 579 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Investment For beginner ?

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that take time to monitor the market and must try to understand beginners, this may be a low margin, it must be smaller than the order quantity, so this event has the opportunity to get a level of profitability after the trading period. Be wrong !! and Beginners must start with the main pair only (EurUSD and GBPUSD and whatever against the USD) and they will catapult the lowest spread pair to the trade. after getting some experience, they can trade in several crossing pairs!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Inforex there is no good way or there is no way that you can start with but for me you can start as low as you can because there you can grow in your trade and you can start low there you have to take very little risk you have to take risk and if you grow from there, you can have it all like profit and I think new traders spend more time observing the market and trying to understand it, maybe they can trade a small amount with a lower margin so they get the chance to get out on profitable level. Accept

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion as a beginner, we have to spend more than one or two weeks, at least 6 months to 1 year to practice on the demo. If you want to try a real account using only bonus posts from this forum, don't use money from your pocket, until you can really handle demos & make a profit using your bonus posts. No, I don't think that new traders should not invest their capital in the Forex market without learning about Forex and its trading system and also practice on Forex demo accounts. They can get more money after completing research on Forex.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that if I invest all of my money in forex it is better for me because forex gives me double profits and more money when I invest in forex so I am free of tension because I know that my money is safe and secure and I can generate more lots of money and big profits every day so I invest in forex happily and make money and meet our every need. For beginners, you must have complete knowledge about Forex using training on a demo account, then you can start with 10 USD only. Just focus on the major currencies, never increase from the minimum lot until you get a good experience in real trading.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a beginner needs to close so much interest in Forex trading before he enters Forex trading first that a beginner trader needs to learn Forex trading properly he needs to learn both technical and fundamental analysis along with money management to trade on the Forex market. A small amount of investment can be a good choice because beginners still lack knowledge and experience so I don't think it is necessary to spend a large amount of money on deposits. We can increase investment after experience.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear me ne forex trading 100$ se hi start ki thi or is me b loss ho gya tha.Mery khyal se start me 50usd b boht hain qk newbies ko market k behave ka jayada pata nai hota hai to wo loss jyada karty hain.islye dear me to yehi suggest karun gi k start me small investment and small size of leverage,lot use karna chaye.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are a beginner trader, you must invest time to study. You will continue and understand forex. if you have a good strategy, you can start trading in a real account, you can deposit $ 100 to start trading in a real account. Different traders invest in different amounts of forex. Some forex traders invest in large amounts in forex, some forex traders invest small amounts. Most beginner forex traders invest very little amount, they think that it is very risky for them.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G agr koi new bhe starter invest karna chata ha tu bhe kar skahta ha ua leay us ka leya plate forum bhe boath acha jesa us boath achi earnong bhe ho sakhte ha us leay huma cheay ka sahi work kna ka leay huma acha work karna ka zroorat hofw ha us leya huma us pr phely work ko smjna ka bad huma trading ko start kar dene cheay jesa huma acha profit ho us elay hum cheay ka sahi work karna ka leay forum ka he shara lena cheay

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe for beginners, you will be able to trade with a partner who feels comfortable because there are no currency pairs that change over time, but the size of the zero mercantilism lottery will be very low risk for mercantilism and that I feel safe as a beginner. The forum was held insta very helpful for every trader in the learning process. because by joining and studying in the forum, it will really help us. we can get knowledge easily, and of course we also get bonuses that we can use to trade capital. because the forum is the best way for our learning.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner, they can trade with $ 50 only, if they don't have a lot of money, then they can invest only $ 10 and use a cent account. with this account, they can trade with good money management. If you are a beginner With Trade I would suggest U 100 $ and U will trade Currancy EUR / USD pairs and not trade Gold and Silver at any cost. so I suggest you open a trade with any currency pair with propaer money management and stop loss and take profit points, that's needed in this market.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2018-09-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 579 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)