+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 535 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 529 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can use leverage 1 : 1000 in our trading it will reduce of margin use , so if we set
    big size our margin still big and we can hold from big floating when we are trading,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lembutkhan is an unknown quantity at this point lembutkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use the greatest leverage provided by the broker. Instaforex provides leverage 1:1000, and I prefer the leverage. In my opinion, the use of leverage does not significantly affect risk. I used to use huge leverage, but still also use a small trading volume, at least have a floating negative resistance of 1000 pips. Provided that reasonable trading volume settings, the use of leverage is not too big an impact on risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we use leverga 1 : 1000 is better than use small leverage because if we
    set the position our margin still safe and we can avoid from margin call..

Senior Member M0uH is an unknown quantity at this point M0uH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no risk choosing a high leverage with small lot size since, intact it's much better because high leverage gives you more free margin & of course less margin.

the whole risk rely on choosing bigger lot sizes & not higher leverages
    P L A Y I N G . T H E . I N S T A F O R E X . S O ♫ G

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also think that, using 1:1000 leverage will make us more flexibility in trading, especially for traders who use small capital. it really makes us more comfortable. but it should always be a very good emotional control, so it would be redundant to use the lot to trade. because of the constraints of the use of high leverage is that there is likely to experience large losses as well if you can not control your emotions.

Senior Member warzone is an unknown quantity at this point warzone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, using this 1:1000 leverage may give me a room to use more margin duirng trade. But, we must understang that, using the large leverage may harm our balance capital if not properly manage the Money management. However, its good for us if we can control trading properly.

Senior Member hina1 is an unknown quantity at this point hina1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right but , if you have no fear in trading and you are confident about your predictions then there is no problem to use this high leverage , and we also have to make sure that our capital has to be also high

Junior Member SONIC is an unknown quantity at this point SONIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage 1:1000 is good for scalpers but bad for swingers as it reduce the margin
    i think the good leverage for scalpers and swingers is 1:200 as the margin then is good and any trader can use it

Junior Member amity is an unknown quantity at this point amity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I find 1:1000 leverage as very useful and less risky in trading. It is in a way that we can have more volumes to trade, even if the majority says it is a waste of time. I find that leverage also secure in a way that we can play safe in trading and be cautious enough by the volumes we are using.

Member rabiul_textile is an unknown quantity at this point rabiul_textile's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:1000 is really a very high and risky leverage. High leverage brings high profits, no doubt .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 535 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 529 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)