+ Reply to Thread
Page 471 of 535 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 469 470 471 472 473 481 521 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Senior Member kamal kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point kamal kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1: 1000 is the best leverage reliable in Forex because i think taht using the leverage is not being the problem for us to got the gloss, but our analysis that can make us got the loss but we must be more realistic to achieve more money on Forex by the profit from every rise and fall in forex so that we, as they say bullish winner descending winner,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moshiur is an unknown quantity at this point moshiur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure, that is the completely wrong issue.
    An excellent issue could be something such as: "Is the particular connection smoking cigarettes or perhaps using up at all? inches or perhaps something such as in which.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hpanoo is on a distinguished road hpanoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by omarmessi100 View Post
    1:1000 leverage means that you are trying to make more profit with small deposit...so if someone is use to this leverage and can handle it well...then he can make a good profit with it....but it is also risky and not suitable for newbies...i personally feel that a leverage of 1:400 or 1:500 is best for newbies and inexperience trader....
    1:1000 is too large and risky. if we trade with having higher leverage we tend to take high risk by trading with large lot sizes. at the initial stage it is not suitable to use this much of leverage. but if we have a good trading strategy with more trading experience and money management skills it is suitable to have this amount as leverage.

Member jeto is an unknown quantity at this point jeto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i imagine leverage is the thing which help to give extra buying power but if you use it properly then no problem. i imagine all depends on your lot size if you open big lot sizes your account gets burst but 1:1000 leverage help you in buying more if you use properly then it is good

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true when we use the leverage 1:1000 means we have staked the whole of our money to trade and it is rare that a trader who knows what they are fikirkan continue to play, play and play well without the use of MM resulting in large losses on our trade
    Baru! Klik kata di atas untuk mengedit dan mel

Senior Member kamal8 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is floury to train venture but in my analyze we should not ignore chance consequence ratio, if higher investing crescendo the chances of losing - improved dont use it, and also you should set your trades in much a way that flat if trade goes against your expectations you dont unfirm overmuch and so i use a leverage that is less than 100. Oftentimes 50 only or lesser, and so i just silty level if i am chasing appreciation due to any grounds..

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by omarmessi100 View Post
    1:1000 leverage means that you are trying to make more profit with small deposit...so if someone is use to this leverage and can handle it well...then he can make a good profit with it....but it is also risky and not suitable for newbies...i personally feel that a leverage of 1:400 or 1:500 is best for newbies and inexperience trader....
    before the leverage provided by broker.dulu indeed 1:1000 1:500 is the highest.but now I really have to change the account to leverange 1:1000 in hopes of minimizing margn I use because I still have a small capital

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with leverage 1:1000 very good because it give you ability to trade tell one dollar or tell call margin but if you used another leverage it reach to special level and tell you you don't have enough capital for trade despite you have but the leverage very small

Member man_yoyo99 is an unknown quantity at this point man_yoyo99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, 1:1000 it's not a good idea. some people who want's to be a big money. they are follow this rule. but its very risky. i think 1:300 it's safe.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think whatever leverage we will take is not too problematic, if we want to trade with a lot bigger then we take great leverage and if we want to save our trading then we take a little leverage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 471 of 535 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 469 470 471 472 473 481 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)