+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 535 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 5344

Thread: 1:1000 leverage is it really worth using?

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is not problem if we use high leverage in our trading but we have to use good money
    management in out trading it will make our trading always safe even that we use high leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member roton is an unknown quantity at this point roton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:1000 is really a very high and risky leverage. High leverage brings high profits, no doubt, but if your account is low a few pips movement against your position can wipe the account easily. Even a big balance account can face MC in case of a trend against the position due to high leverage.

so i would always insists to have a leverage below 1:200

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

it is a very risky leverage can make you much profit as soon as you can lose all the money in my opinion an average leverage dand as 1:500 or 1:200 is fine it will t help to position the back more, but the risk is not very high but in general the leverage is a two hand weapon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tarin1 is an unknown quantity at this point tarin1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good business.1:1000 is really a very high and risky leverage. High leverage brings high profits, no doubt, but if your account is low a few pips movement against your position can wipe the account easily. Even a big balance account can face MC in case of a trend against the position due to high leverage.

so i would always insists to have a leverage below 1:200.Have a nice day.Thank you...........................................

Senior Member liza23 is an unknown quantity at this point liza23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A big balance account can face MC in case of a trend against the position due to high leverage. The leverage should be in between 1:200 - 1:500 . it will be risky but a little . You are free to place a deal in huge lot size. If i am wrong, let us discuss.

Senior Member najolati is an unknown quantity at this point najolati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although the investment only to get huge profits during that few people, but most of the time, I lost a lot of people that can benefit very kind instead. So we must be careful when using such a huge leverage.

Junior Member piggybank is an unknown quantity at this point piggybank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a trader with a small capital, the leverage 1:1000 is very useful. This type of leverage may help traders to start trading with a very small first capital. For example, with a micro account, you can make a minimum deposit of about 1 to 10 usd. So the leverage 1:1000 is so wonderful in this case.

Banned rklover is an unknown quantity at this point rklover's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very dangerous to completely used 1:1000 make use of, which indicates that we are starting big plenty with only small investment. You can get edge contact and our consideration will be damaged. I don't think investors are using all the make use of available even though some agents are providing 1:1000 make use of.

Member noman2 is an unknown quantity at this point noman2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is best job The leverages will make difference in margin. You show one example, that is same for all leverages. I got confused by this, if you use 1:1000 leverage then your margin is increased. You are free to place a deal in huge lot size. If i am wrong, let us discuss.thanks..........................

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    not least the new Treder straight loss, because he thought could immediately be rich in the near future, this thinking can lead us to a huge loss due to open positions with a large lot while still a bit of experience and knowledge that there is a downside

Senior Member prince7 is an unknown quantity at this point prince7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is best job i would say using 1:1000 leverage means being greedy (pliz dont mind). And the results of greediness is we all know. Greediness has no place in this business its a quality which brings down a trader.best of luck.......................................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 535 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)