+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 199 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1989

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Banned sajibarafatsiddiqui is an unknown quantity at this point sajibarafatsiddiqui's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think which leverage we select is not a matter. I always select the maximum leverage during sign up. I think most important is which lot size I am using . Obviously in margin trading lot size is related to leverage. But I don't think in that way. I just try to keep the margin as low as possible and free margin & margin level as high as possible. So if you maintain proper risk management it's not matter what leverage you have selected as you will choose lot size according to your trading account size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    well leverage is something which control the profit done by you if pair moves in your favor but , as it directly gets multilied with the outcome if you are in loss and the leverage is high it also eats your balance its risky too use high leverage so one must choose optimum value, 100 is chosen mostly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member paijahnpaijo is an unknown quantity at this point paijahnpaijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am newbie in forex, about a year. since the first time i knew forex, i use instaforex and with laverage 1:1000. why??? because i don't understand what leverage means. the one i know, if i use 1:1000 in standard account, it means $1 each pips if i use 1 lot for my transaction. simple and doesn't need calculator to count it

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage itself has its own benefit that is advantages and disadvantages in the forex trading business. We should remember the fact that the leverage is a double edged sword and thus should be used for our benefit and not against our trades. I prefer using 1:1000 leverage which is provided by instaforex.

Senior Member nadira is an unknown quantity at this point nadira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage iz important task in trding , and simply it help to achieve big profits
    In successful deals, but lead to large losses as well
    In loss deals
    Downright if there iz not leverage we will not enter in forex trding
    *It only the factor wich can increaz the profit

Senior Member rodro is on a distinguished road rodro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is important thing because it control our risk. It's benefit our small capital which use lager by using leverage. We achieve more profit for leverage.

Banned xoazhar1 is an unknown quantity at this point xoazhar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage is the only thing that makes trading possible for small investors .In forex you can trade with small amount like just $1 , this is only because of leverage.If your broker is providing you leverage 1:100 mean your $1 acts as $100 in trading.So with small investment , you can trade like large volume.

Banned sundari is an unknown quantity at this point sundari's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we are big and expert trader,we can use big leverage.big leverage is useful for big trade but it is risky for beginners.our trade can be close for margin call if we use big leverage

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most traders are gambling with Forex
    Therefore they are using high leverages
    But I am using very low leverages like 66,50,25
    They are very safty

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without leverage forex trading will not be too much profitable and most of the people would not trade in this market.A trader can multiply his capital with a high leverage and big lot size within the shortest time.But high leverage is not better for new traders because high leverage risks the trading also.If you use high leverage and loose in trade,you have to loose large amount from your capital and even you may loose all of your investment within a very short time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 199 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)