+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 199 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1989

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi you, I also use the leverage is 1:100 I think when we use low leverage, it may be safe with your account, when you choose high leverage, you will earn high profits but losses will be large

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using leverage is 1:500, This leverage is important for us to anticipate and to analyze what will happen in the future in our investments. leverage estimated using this method we can control easily and controlled money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mey agar hum long time tak survive karna chahtey hain toh humein llower leverages ke saath trade karna chahiye jaise ki 1:100.leverage humein kum balance mey bhi zyada lot size se trade karna allo karta hai.Issiliye kai traders zaldi profit kamane ke liye higher leverages use kartey hain jo ki bahut hi dangerous hai.

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    leverange in the forex course it could definitely favorable for a trader who has a small capital, basically the local broker forex trading can be played with a minimum of 60 million in my country. but because of a leverange then we can start forex with a smaller fund

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think sub sa best aur benifit levarges forex ma 1:1000 ha ja sub sa ache levrges ha forex ma kam karne ka laye is levarges ma risk be bohat kam ha ma new mamber ho aur new mamber ka laye ja levarges theak ha

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mibou895 View Post
    The big leverage big profit, big leverage big risk.I loss my account many time for bigest leverages.For this reasons i think small leverages is great for a beginners.Thanks brother for shared yours posted !!!
    Bhai maine bhi big leverage karke market mein high lot ki trading kafi dafa kari thi, jisse mera kafi jayda loss is field mein hua hai, agar hum leverage low select karte hai, to iske saath jaruri hota hai, ki hum lot bhi low use kare.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    The benefits of levearge is that with this leverage is that with it we can make the trade of big big amount and have the benefits of doing the trading of a big players who do the trading with a very very big amount. the broker also get benfits of leverage as they earn the commision in the shape of differance in selling and buying price.

Banned Archonizt is an unknown quantity at this point Archonizt's Avatar
    Thanks
    leverage is like a sword with two edges, it can be some benefit for you or it can be some bad thing for you, it all depends on how the way you trade and in what pair you will use your account, the better thing is just try in demo first and until you got a stable profit you can start to make a decision what leverage will suitable for you

Senior Member Raven is an unknown quantity at this point Raven's Avatar
    Thanks
    well it depend on you capital which and how much capital you have if you can tell me that then i will tell you the leverage for it without knowing about the investment we cannot tell you that which leverage you should use

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    leverage are help us in making more easy to trade because it is increas our ability to trade in large condition of market so i f you trade with no using leverage it would be need huge balance to start it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 199 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)