+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 199 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1989

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Senior Member srundeng is an unknown quantity at this point srundeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most good is the leverage 1: 1000 leverage and I think ... that we have a chance to use all of our capital so that we invest all capital is useful and it's a good thing, the most important thing we should be able to manage money well menejement then all would be nice ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink

leverage is leverage for beginner traders who only do small deposits, with little capital they are able to generate a lot of money from the market .. it is trading very difficult because it deals with money, but we could use 1:500 for us safer trading .

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

everage is leverage for beginner traders who only do small deposits, with little capital they are able to generate a lot of money from the market .. it is trading very difficult because it deals with money, but we could use 1:500 for us safer trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member AmounX86 is an unknown quantity at this point AmounX86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage give you the opportunity to trade even with low investment as here in instaforex 1:1000 leverage give you the ability to trade with low investment as 1$ but you must keep in mind that this ability will ruin your account if you managed to use large lots or many trades as the more the leverage the more the margin may call you

Banned doramelon is an unknown quantity at this point doramelon's Avatar
    Thanks
    In here I am use 1:1000 leverage for earn some bonus money and trade easily then I am using 1:1000 leverage but i believe it is too risky that That is safe to use and it minimizes our risk and losses namely so using high leverage is effective for expert traders which lead big profit instead of Because traders can take too much money for the invest. furthermore i am a risk taker and i am willing to put more of my money at risk for higher profits.

Banned PROFOREXMICRO is an unknown quantity at this point PROFOREXMICRO's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion big leverage is much better specially for small investors because it gives you huge margin for trading and saves your opened positions from being closed by margin call, small leverage is good for large capital only as you will make strict money management all the time.

Senior Member DEVPIPSFX is an unknown quantity at this point DEVPIPSFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think leverege is very important for our successful trading in forex trading business i mean if you don't have good experience and increase your leverage so i think this is very risky for our capital so start forex trading businsess with small leverage so i think it is better for you.

Banned SAJANFXPRO is an unknown quantity at this point SAJANFXPRO's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage in the Forex market business give you an opportunity to trade the Forex market with small amount of money and use it to trade in big amount, leverage is good for trader with small amount of money and also trader with big amount.

Banned alisun is an unknown quantity at this point alisun's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya aap ki trading main profit or loss ki had ko ty krty hian agr aap zada leverage use kr rhy hon gy to aap ko profit or loss b usi hisab sy ho ga agr aap kam leverage use kr rhy hain to aap ko profit or loss b kam hi ho ga

Senior Member waqas971 is an unknown quantity at this point waqas971's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every person have different setting for this part because it depends to their needs in their trading
    Walk slow carefully no binding for success.
    Leverage also opportunity but If we take it more our margin increased so that we happen some problem such as Over trading and greed.

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is that the quantity of greenback that is given by the broker for commerce during this market, if you've got fifty greenback initial deposit then you'll be able to choose one:500 leverage here if you invest 1 greenback then broker can invest additional greenback for you in line with your leverage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 199 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)