+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 145 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1445

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Senior Member bilal148 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    709.7 USD
    Thanks
    leverage benifit app ko fore main earn karna hai to app apni leverage ko kam use karo risk level kam ho jye a or app i her trade mi app acha earn b karney lag jao gye or kamyabho jao gye app forex trade mai
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## http://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

2. Forexmart
    Senior Member dardo is an unknown quantity at this point dardo's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    14 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    853.4 USD
    Thanks
    Leverage allows us to multiply our capital at the time of executing operations. The trader should use his good judgment not to overuse the use of leverage. The risk must be under control so that the investment is not easily lost. Trading conservatively is best for the novice investor.

Accumulated bonus
    709.7 USD
    Thanks
    leverage ka bohat aham rool hai forex main app big use karo gye to bih trade or irks lo gye agar app leverage he kam use kaor gye to app k liye trade main prfit karna asan ni ho ga or app loss kar lo gye forex mai
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## http://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    1 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    397.9 USD
    Thanks
    I've started with the 1:200 and till date I'm working with the same leverage. Actually my strategy is based on this leverage. SO my trading style this leverage. I can bear all sort of losses and I can also obtain the reasonable profit. SO I think that this is the best leverage for ME.
    Leverage is actually the Wight-age of your trading. In easy words, How fast or how slow you want your account to grow or to loss. SO it actually enables you to balance the low amount to market high duty.
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Member milesfx is an unknown quantity at this point milesfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109.15 USD
    Thanks
    It is hard to determine the best level one should use, as it mainly depends on the individual trader's trading strategy and the actual vision of upcoming market moves. the longer you expect to keep your position open the smaller the leverage should be.

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 676 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal148 View Post
    leverage ka bohat aham rool hai forex main app big use karo gye to bih trade or irks lo gye agar app leverage he kam use kaor gye to app k liye trade main prfit karna asan ni ho ga or app loss kar lo gye forex mai
    Haan bhai Leverage bahut hi jayda important hota hai, humare liye bhai leverage ke bare mein achi tarah se jaanna hota hai, kyunki ye trading mein risk depend karta hai, jaisa leverage hota hai waisa hi risk rahta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Banned senior is an unknown quantity at this point senior's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    85.4 USD
    Thanks
    Leverage is the factor which makes forex exciting. If you have $100 then you can command a $100000 using a leverage of 1:1000. But we should be careful in using these leverage because it can benefit as well as harm us. although high leverage can bring high profits it can equally bring big losses. So it is advisable especially for the forex aspirants who have low balance / equity to use low leverages.

Accumulated bonus
    709.7 USD
    Thanks
    leverage ka bohat he faida he app ko risk lena he to app leverage big rakhu or app small investment say b achi earning kar sakte ho lekin ager app k pass leverage kam he to app low he risk lay sako gey trading me

Moderator fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    19 (more detail)
    Thanks
    forex ke business me trader ko low leverage se he market me kaam karna chahiye,trader ko esme jaise jaise experience badta hai wo leverage ka benefit le sakta hai,trader ko esme market me margin par dhyaan dekar chalna chahiye..

11. Forexmart
    Trusted Member mahera is an unknown quantity at this point mahera's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    15 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    1085.5 USD
    Thanks
    dear forex trading mein high leverahe hamen high profit earn karny ka opportunity provide karti hai dear agar hamry pas forex trading se mutaliq acha experience hai to pahr hamen high leverage use karni chaye

+ Reply to Thread