+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1989

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in fact in forex trading I do think leverage helps you to give more buying power and you can use any leverage you want depending on your capital and broker will only close your trade if your trade goes to 1% loss. If you want your trade to stay up to 10% loss use 1:100 leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, personally I think it is true that using leverage could benefit us but we have to know that what is leverage , my friend leverage is a gift from the forex traders and we need to use this at our real account but using high leverage leads to high profit and also high loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member praveen92 is an unknown quantity at this point praveen92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the main part of trading .leverage is directly with related of investment.low leverage are risk to the profit and i have the type of average we select if yo select the lot size is very small and earn the profit is small amount and the low risk and the small money and maintain the standard account.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I personally believe that leverage is also a trading tools which lets you make use at time of low and high risk trades and you need to completely sure when to use that when the market is in your favor but I totally in favor of 1:100 max leverage and don't change my leverage till I completely recover my own investment and consistent for more than 8 months and I would rather go with 10 months

Member eshaa is an unknown quantity at this point eshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage ka humy bohat sa faida hain agar hamry pass investment kam hai lakin hum big lot size use karna chaty hain tu hig leverage lay kar hum aisa kar sakty hain aur kam investment sa big trades bhi kar sakty hain kun ke agar hum 1:1000 leverage use akrty hain tu hamry 1 dollar ka agaist broker humy 1000 dollars ki support de ga.

Senior Member sajidali111 is an unknown quantity at this point sajidali111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere payaar dost ma abhe to forex pe new hon or muhjy kuch he din hua hain forex ko join kya hua leverage k bara ma ye he kahna chahte hon k leverage 1:1000 he to best hai kyun k itni leverage pe jahan chahen trade open kar sakhte ho agr ap ko loss bhe ho rha ho to bhe liken agr kam leverage hote hai to jab ap k trade loss ma jye gaye ap koi new trade opne nhe kar sakho ga

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage k zarye say hum apni ammount ko ek kisam ka boost karty hain misal k tor pay agar humaray pas kum paisay hain to hum leverage zyada rakh kar k is say barhi lot size pay trade kar sakty hain lekin ye baat zehan me rahay k jb tak humaray pas achi lot size k aur behter kam karnay ka moka hota hai hume kuch samjhna b asan hota hai.

Banned Blast is an unknown quantity at this point Blast's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage is very useful in forex because it helps us to control more amount of money in trading when we have just a small fraction of the investment amount. But the use of leverage also leads to easy losses if not well understood.

Banned shekhar is an unknown quantity at this point shekhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am new on forex.ionly ready in forum and net generally leverage is usally usefor small trader or investor and leverage is some broker offer is 1:100 and 1.2000 and 50:1,100:1 ,200:1,mean and leverage depend uopn broker and size of position of the trading

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage ke benefits ye hi hai ke aap kam capital se bhi high volume mein tarde kar saktey hai ye aap ke liye tabhi achcha hai jab aap ko achcha experience ho aur aap ko analysis achchi ho nahi toh aap ko kaafi loss bhi ho sakta hai bhai ji.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)