+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 199 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main benefit that we can get from Forex traders through this business in the use of Leverage is actually helping us open trading with large lot sizes. This allows a small trader with 100USD to be able to keep Forex trading with that amount.
    Because it makes me easy to calculate the margin I need in the strategy I use after all One of the advantages of forex trading is leverage because I can say that we really need to think carefully what leverage we will use after all the leverage is necessary for safe margin but people say that then i choose 1: 1000 leverage if i can get it Then For capital lower than $ 1000 we can use high leverage but it should not be more than 1: 500

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,183 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir i agree Leverage simply means the % amount of money you are allowed to borrow from the broker when you open a position. In Stock market when you buy 100 shares of a company trading at $10 per share, you are required $1000 to open the trade. So instead of $1000 you are now only required to have $500 when the broker provides leverage. This helps traders to buy more shares with same amount of money. However stock broker would charge you interest on the money borrowed.,,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-24), kashi93 (2018-05-24), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-24), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-26), zahid2016 (2018-05-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Banned ashraf66 is on a distinguished road ashraf66's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex, investors use leverage to profit from the fluctuations in exchange rates between two different countries. The leverage that is achievable in the forex market is one of the highest that investors can obtain. Leverage is activated through a loan that is provided to an investor by the broker that is handling the investors or traders forex account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,040 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader leaverage k faiday bhi hain aur loss bhi hain kun k jab ap k pass leavrage zayada hogi to ap zada trade lain gay yeh to eska faida hay aur agar ap ki sari ki sari trade loss main chali gaiy to phr ap ka account wash ho jiay gay phr ap ko koi nahahin bacha skta yeh es ka nuksan hay......

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-24), kashi93 (2018-05-24), sarfraz786 (2018-05-24), tayyab4ptc (2018-05-29), yulbang111 (2018-05-24)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai leverage to waise sabhi sahi hote hai, bas jaruri hota hai ki hum apne experience ko sahi kare aur us hisaab se trading kare leverage ka use kare, agar trading knowledge aur experience nahi hai to high leverage bhi loss dega bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that leverage is one of the biggest advantages and disadvantages in Forex. Depending on the broker you use, leverage can be as high as 200: 1 or even 400: 1. A as 400: 1 leverage as a means that you can redeem up to 400 times the money you have in your account. So, for every $ 1000 you have in your account, you can redeem up to $ 400,000. when you are right about trading, leverage really pays off. There is no other market in the world that offers so much leverage, and that's why Forex has attracted many traders !!! If you have $ 100 then you can order $ 100000 using 1: 1000 leverage. But we must be careful in using this leverage because it can be profitable and also harm us. We need the highest leverage in forex because leverage is the best privilege and with the highest leverage we can earn huge profits by using only small capital or investment.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage has nothing to do with trading, but its availability is those traders who have high leverage, they can trade in forex with a very small amount, but the higher the leverage, the more risk trading accounts operate this account. To negotiate seriously with controlled risks in forex, the maximum should be recommended for leverage 100: 1. Moreover you are in the short swing profits and the fall of the account. Strengthening controls can make you better, you all have to type. Investors have seen a really balance of control. You can use the balance of control as the negative limit displayed when you call. It's important to take over to control the purchasing capacity.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaomi For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading I leverage ka bohat benefits hi i start humming means new trader leverage low like 1: 100 se 1: 600 no leverage rakh kere trade ker for un ko loss hoga for kam hoga or jab humare pass experience acha hoga or big capital b hoga tab leverage high hum kerte hain trades to look for big profit hongey high leverage ki waja se. leverage enlarges your trades and your profits if you choose higher leverage then there will be high profits but on the other hand there are many risks if you lose your investment then it will also be in a higher volume but if you are trained and experienced then you can choose high leverage.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The likelihood of success E and in reference to the risk probability affecting our trade is recommended by me to measure the reward / risk ratio then I want to get less profit from this business and that 1: 100 is safe for traders but I have use 1: 500 leverage and do trading, large leverage can affect trader to open many trades at once or use many large size I do not like to take more leverage on my trade and I believe using less leverage is the best idea to gain profit by storing my account instead of 1000 still leverage that traders can take advantage of and utilize it, but Traders with large capital can go for small leverage but use large lev up If we trade with this we can minimize our risk as if advocate take high or low leverage also depends on your lot size which is realized to money management

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsoden For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmmm While using leverage you should know your trade that how much risk you want to face in forex forum, in case of you are sure that your trade will not get into 1% loss, you can chose 1:100 leverage to do trade best profits and broker will only close your trade if your trade goes to 1% loss. If you want your trade to stay upto 10% loss use 1:10 leverage to do safe trade.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pakeeza For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 199 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)