+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 199 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is hard to determine the best level one should use, as it mainly depends on the individual trader's trading strategy and the actual vision of upcoming market moves. the longer you expect to keep your position open the smaller the leverage should be.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've started with the 1:200 and till date I'm working with the same leverage. Actually my strategy is based on this leverage. SO my trading style this leverage. I can bear all sort of losses and I can also obtain the reasonable profit. SO I think that this is the best leverage for ME.
    Leverage is actually the Wight-age of your trading. In easy words, How fast or how slow you want your account to grow or to loss. SO it actually enables you to balance the low amount to market high duty.
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage ka bohat aham rool hai forex main app big use karo gye to bih trade or irks lo gye agar app leverage he kam use kaor gye to app k liye trade main prfit karna asan ni ho ga or app loss kar lo gye forex mai
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage allows us to multiply our capital at the time of executing operations. The trader should use his good judgment not to overuse the use of leverage. The risk must be under control so that the investment is not easily lost. Trading conservatively is best for the novice investor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage benifit app ko fore main earn karna hai to app apni leverage ko kam use karo risk level kam ho jye a or app i her trade mi app acha earn b karney lag jao gye or kamyabho jao gye app forex trade mai
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member Mahm is on a distinguished road Mahm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you earn or loss is what yo risk per trade , no matter the type of leverage you select. if you do not use a larege lot size. you account is not at risk.leverage is not directly relatted to investment.first thing is that leverage dirct related to investment.

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you earn or lose is what you risk per trade. no matter the type of leverage you select, if you do not use a large size you account is not at risk. leverage is not directly related to investment, when we invest means we buy or sell then accourding to over leverage over investment.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex outperforms other types of investments by the high leverage in its operations. This is possible because of the extreme liquidity characteristic of this market. In this way, it is not necessary to have a large capital to operate with large lots. The big negative point is that most rookies can not handle this great possibility.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai leverage k bohat say faiday hain app ko agar kam waqat main big earning karna ho to appleverage big rakh lo gye or app kam balanvce inb=vest kar k big trade karo gye or us say big proit ho jaye ga app ko

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,216 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai waise to kam balance hai to leverage thoda badaya jaaye to thik hai, lekin bhai bade capital par high leverage rakhna ye thik nahi hoga, humare liye acha yehi rahta hai ki leverage hamesha low rakhte huye traidng kare.
    hanji forex trader ko hamesha low leverage se he kaam karna chahiye,trader esme jetna pehle market me skill banayenga uske liye utna he acha hai,trader ko esme market me sabb jaante hue he kaam karna chahiye..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 199 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)