+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140
Results 1,391 to 1,399 of 1399

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Senior Member dardo is an unknown quantity at this point dardo's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    14 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    745.2 USD
    Thanks
    The forex outperforms other types of investments by the high leverage in its operations. This is possible because of the extreme liquidity characteristic of this market. In this way, it is not necessary to have a large capital to operate with large lots. The big negative point is that most rookies can not handle this great possibility.

2. Forexmart
    Member nadeem66321 is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem66321's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    167.9 USD
    Thanks
    what you earn or lose is what you risk per trade. no matter the type of leverage you select, if you do not use a large size you account is not at risk. leverage is not directly related to investment, when we invest means we buy or sell then accourding to over leverage over investment.

Member Mahm is an unknown quantity at this point Mahm's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    161.4 USD
    Thanks
    what you earn or loss is what yo risk per trade , no matter the type of leverage you select. if you do not use a larege lot size. you account is not at risk.leverage is not directly relatted to investment.first thing is that leverage dirct related to investment.

Senior Member bilal148 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    496.8 USD
    Thanks
    leverage benifit app ko fore main earn karna hai to app apni leverage ko kam use karo risk level kam ho jye a or app i her trade mi app acha earn b karney lag jao gye or kamyabho jao gye app forex trade mai
    <a href="http://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920">click join and earn 0.20 per post</a>

Senior Member dardo is an unknown quantity at this point dardo's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    14 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    745.2 USD
    Thanks
    Leverage allows us to multiply our capital at the time of executing operations. The trader should use his good judgment not to overuse the use of leverage. The risk must be under control so that the investment is not easily lost. Trading conservatively is best for the novice investor.

Senior Member bilal148 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    496.8 USD
    Thanks
    leverage ka bohat aham rool hai forex main app big use karo gye to bih trade or irks lo gye agar app leverage he kam use kaor gye to app k liye trade main prfit karna asan ni ho ga or app loss kar lo gye forex mai
    <a href="http://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920">click join and earn 0.20 per post</a>

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    1 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    410.3 USD
    Thanks
    I've started with the 1:200 and till date I'm working with the same leverage. Actually my strategy is based on this leverage. SO my trading style this leverage. I can bear all sort of losses and I can also obtain the reasonable profit. SO I think that this is the best leverage for ME.
    Leverage is actually the Wight-age of your trading. In easy words, How fast or how slow you want your account to grow or to loss. SO it actually enables you to balance the low amount to market high duty.
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Member milesfx is an unknown quantity at this point milesfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    113.95 USD
    Thanks
    It is hard to determine the best level one should use, as it mainly depends on the individual trader's trading strategy and the actual vision of upcoming market moves. the longer you expect to keep your position open the smaller the leverage should be.

10. Fb
    Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 668 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal148 View Post
    leverage ka bohat aham rool hai forex main app big use karo gye to bih trade or irks lo gye agar app leverage he kam use kaor gye to app k liye trade main prfit karna asan ni ho ga or app loss kar lo gye forex mai
    Haan bhai Leverage bahut hi jayda important hota hai, humare liye bhai leverage ke bare mein achi tarah se jaanna hota hai, kyunki ye trading mein risk depend karta hai, jaisa leverage hota hai waisa hi risk rahta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

+ Reply to Thread