+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 199 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: What are Leverage benefits in forex?

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage its usefulness is to control the level of trading that we use when we are trading
    forex so we will get a chance to use a lot or a level that is too high even though
    we have a small capital we can use a lot with the help of leverage we have.
    hence the ability to use leverage according to your capital and analytical skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

hitachi (2018-02-25)

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, Learning is very important in Forex. A person can never be a successful trader
    if he does not want to learn and if he does not have knowledge and experience about Forex.
    So that is why one should concentrate on learning first and having to gain knowledge
    and then start making money to become a successful trader in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,669 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by incomejobs View Post
    low leverage is the very good and also save our account i am using the 1:2000 i think this leverage is the best leverage i am use only this leverage i am earning the best money and also save my account i think 1:2000 leverage is the very best leverage and reliable leverage in the trading only use this leverage and save my profit best and earning also be save not use the big leverage in the trading high leverage is the very risky
    Yes Forex Trading main Trader ko low leverage ka use karna thek hay aor Trader ko leverage ko smjna chhy aor Trader ko high leverage sy avoid karna hay Trader ko Forex Trading sy profit earn hota hay jb Trader ko low risky Trading karta hay aor Trader Forex Trading main leverage kay thek use ko smj kar Trading karta hay phr Trader ko Trading main leverage kay thek use sy Trading main thek benefits mil saktay hain

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-26), arshadlaskani (2018-02-17), dexgotastra (2018-03-22), fxearner (2018-02-17), hmforex (2018-02-26), kanita (2018-02-17), punjabpolice (2018-02-26), qasimm (2018-02-16), ryachoudhary (2018-02-22), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage is ise for increase our margin so we can open order buy or sell with bigger amount than our balance. so leverage help us to do transactions with bigger amount than our balance. but we also need to be carefull in choosing leverage, because the bigger leverage more bigger risk we take.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gedefx29 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-17), dexgotastra (2018-03-22), vallenodafx (2018-03-15)

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is not related with money if you have 100 and u make 1:100 u will have 1000 you can buy r sell but if leverage is big risk so becarefull

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ZainiiiBadshah143 For This Useful Post:

gedefx29 (2018-02-16)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low leverage is the very good and also save our account i am using the 1:2000 i think this leverage is the best leverage i am use only this leverage i am earning the best money and also save my account i think 1:2000 leverage is the very best leverage and reliable leverage in the trading only use this leverage and save my profit best and earning also be save not use the big leverage in the trading high leverage is the very risky

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), amirjaved (2018-02-25), batool (2018-02-16), danish555 (2018-02-24), hmforex (2018-02-23), jhoradpak (2018-02-24), jobless (2018-02-25), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), punjabpolice (2018-02-23), sarfraz786 (2018-02-23), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 1: 500 leverage means if you have a capital of $ 100 investment then you can lend $ 50000 through brokerage.
    I believe in forex trading 1: 10 control is actually useful. If you get more credit
    card debt then you can experience more problems as soon as the market goes against you.

If you want to search quickly you must be a loser. If you want to get with the forex then you walk slowly.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex k be hisaab benefits hen forex pr trading sy aap
    aik successful trader bn skty hen or is ksath hi
    best profit b earn kr skty hen

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is not all forex traders are good, good brokers need a lot of work and this is the
    most important how to greed. I see good strategy and hope. When we are only for stochastic in oversold
    and that means we try to place order on entry Leverage times are not directly related to investmet.
    What you earn or lose is what you risk per trade. No matter what kind of leverage you choose,
    if you do not use many lot sizes

16. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

lionel (2018-02-22)

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I anticipate we have to use leverage to be done so that in floating negative people
    can still mimic an organization, if we just use the average slip average of floating dangerousy
    is an exclusive way to be fit again. At that entry, if you are not an option to trim experience,
    small leverage will limit our trade!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 199 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)