+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 355 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can start trading by learnig fore with online forex school in that place we can get
    every thing about forex so we can learn how to make good strategy and good money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to start trading in forex, you must be train in demo account first. It was very important steps. Do not think demo account is not necessary, because many trader fail become trader just they are rush to make deposit in live account. Many of us want to success in forex, but most of them do not want to get the process. Just want to get the final. It was very disapointed i think. Success trader need hard and long process.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in this site . I have no no many experience about it . I think that if you are newbie then try to invest only 50 dollar in cent account and if you plan to invest with insta then chose the hong kong server and i do not have any experience about any other broker about withdrawal except insta .Thanks ..

Senior Member real pips is an unknown quantity at this point real pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know how much time you work on demo account and how much knowledge you have about forex market but i think if you are considering for an investment, you should deposit about 100 $ first in instal and use Mt4 platform. it can be good for you.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedhoussni View Post
    according to my modest experience i think if you have a big capital you can earn a big amount of many .
    in addition i think the best platform is MT4 because it gives us many facilties.
    I think it's not that simple, with large capital can benefit greatly. because after all depends on our ability to mengelolan capital and ability to analyze the market. capital amounted to anything if there is no good ability, I am sure it will only lead to losses. because I think that is important and determine whether we can benefit or not it is our ability in this forex trading business.

Senior Member cgahcna is an unknown quantity at this point cgahcna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe you turn trading from anywhere you are, can be from base, power and steady the streets because there is a meta trader document that can be applied on a cadres sound. as elongated as there is a satisfactory net memory it is progressively elementary for members to convey doc anywheres really !!!

Junior Member ahmedhoussni is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedhoussni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my modest experience i think if you have a big capital you can earn a big amount of many .
    in addition i think the best platform is MT4 because it gives us many facilties.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that everybdy must buy some books to read first step in making money but most of trader just take latform and start making money. There is no solution in doing so much job and to be good pay.

Member Taram786 is an unknown quantity at this point Taram786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many websites have the useful information about the forex trading . i think MT4 is the best software for trading . and insta is best broker ..

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mcceducation View Post
    i think you need learn about Forex trading First and after then you can trade using demo trading account its the main way to practice all rules about Forex Trading i hope after some months you are become a good trader then you can do real trading.
    beginners must use the demo because the demo we will be good to know how to trade and can get a lot of money so it is important to exercise 2-3 months and then go willingly account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 355 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)