Page 323 of 355 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hendarto View Post
    beginners should learn about teory and Psikology, we can learn teory but also learning in a demo account, but to Psikology can not learn in a demo account.
    The one thing that I ussually hard to understand that almost all peoples underestimate demo account about its capability of develop psychological matter of a beginner. For me, demo account has that capacity! Even, if we do not have that feeling (emotion involved) in demo account, we should learn how to involve it, and then you will be surprise about the result. But, the easiest why to involve emotion and psychological factor in demo account is by using any contest account.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think before starting demo trading account, we first have to learn everything about forex business, particularly from the basics about forex business. however, because we must first know how forex trading works. so after that we can start to learn to trade in a demo account prakter, so that we really understand what we learn about this forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading ko start karny kay liye sab traders ko demo account par hi jana parrta hay aur yahi right place hay trading start karny kay liye. Agar aap directly live account say shurovaat karian gay to aap kay haath kuch naheen aye ga.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing you should do adalam I opened a demo on one broker. because by opening a demo account, you will know whether the broker is good and do not lie.
    This hopefully my friends and sorry if my language misunderstood

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member imran4u is an unknown quantity at this point imran4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting trading I recommend you to tryout first demo account because without knowing trading completely I think it will be a big mistake. So First open a demo account and learn trading properly. After learning via demo account when you see that you have done well on demo account and you are quite confident about you experience than you should open the Insta real account.
    I think us server will be the best for you but choose the best by own, deposit minimum $100 to get some bonus and invest on cent account.

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    investing in forex market is the best now a days as it has huge profit making ability. but before investing you have to learn and practice in demo account. MT4 platform is the best in my case and as an Indian Instaforex will be best for you as deposit and withdrawal are very easy from Instaforex and it is the best forex broker in Asia. after gathering experience in demo account you should try with a very little investment first in real trading.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Member s3pta is on a distinguished road s3pta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know the world of forex was a year ago.
    Within the last year I made ​​several trading. many have felt good that profit, loss, up to several times through MC.
    Now I am trying to further explore all the science that will be able to find forex trading style of its own.

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can start with as a simple way of just trading and understand everything making sure that you understand everything that am doing and make sure that you know when and how to do the trading and make sure that you know how to understand an MT4,it can really help you work a lot of good trades and make sure that you have a demo account first.

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello i advice you to learn good about forex befor you go to trade with a real. forex then you can start with reall account , for you questions :

which investment best: you can start with a small capital fore exemple 100$

which company best for investment: there are many of them but instaforex is one of the best

which meta trader is best for analytic trading: of course metatrader 4 or MT5 is the best .

good luck freind.

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners should learn about teory and Psikology, we can learn teory but also learning in a demo account, but to Psikology can not learn in a demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 355 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)