+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 355 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you can at the start of tradings. new traders should not think about more to more and you should only try in demo trading and you should not think to open the standard account rather you should try to use the cent account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome in forex market my friend... i am also a newbie just like you... but, I will try to help as best I can... if you want investment in forex, you should trade gold or silver... because gold and silver almost up every year... and you can choose instaforex, and use metatrader 5...
    success is my right...!!!

Member lakoi is an unknown quantity at this point lakoi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when If you plan to incorporate a Singapore trading company and start an import/export business, this guide will serve you a good starting point.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to learn forex from the beginner ..
    I recommend this website
    ********.com learned this website first
    I learn forex from the base within less than 2 weeks ..
    jump live ..
    and as a result profit 30% in the first week
    MC in week 2 in few hours
    Last edited by yudijoni; 2012-10-16 at 12:45 PM.

Senior Member lionfx is an unknown quantity at this point lionfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all you should company with test concern and when you exercise well and when you get confident that you can do company in real concern then you can company in real and yes main aspect never neglect to set stop-loss in all your offers

Senior Member shahriar99 is an unknown quantity at this point shahriar99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo trading is must for every new trader . Most of the new trader do not make practice in demo account for much time so they make loss . Trader have to practice in demo account untill they can make profit contently .

Senior Member mohibbaba is on a distinguished road mohibbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect
    dear friend forex trading is very easy you start from this strategy investment 100$ company euro/us and about analycis when you spent more time in forex then you will be get more tips,ideas etc

Banned lovingfxmanager is on a distinguished road lovingfxmanager's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm, but look The concept of leverage is really quite simple, but its true meaning often becomes lost in the mountain of marketing-speak most forex brokers dish out at us traders. The misconceptions always arise as a result of the interchangeable usage of the words margin and leverage. These two concepts are related

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The answer to your question, my friend is different from person to person, company On the point there are a lot of international companies which provide excellent services, but you should make sure all the services and special technical advice, because some companies offered for a sum of money.

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can discuss this Forum about Forex.I think $50 or $100 is best amount For a beginner.There are many broker house.You can select a broker house by see their fature.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 355 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)