+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 355 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member dodewania is an unknown quantity at this point dodewania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    we should just use demo account from to start our trading because its gives knowledge about trading and also gives experience about it that so good for every new trader.
    i think It also enable you to have full concentration without not having any panic and getting stuck to your chart always.it aswell give you the confidence in given you gurantee on your decision.so patience is the most important thing in the Forex and you must never forget that.cause making hurry in the Forex will cause only more loss It is very suitable for all the new members in the Forex. It flow the general atmosphere of the trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex is one of the good broker with which you can start to trade in the forex market so you will get lot of opportunity to gain good amount of bonus so that you will earn lot of profit by trading with instaforex.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member shippa is an unknown quantity at this point shippa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amrikahuja View Post
    first of all you should trade with demo account and when u practise well and when u get confident that u can do trade in real account then u can trade in real and yes main point never forget to set stop loss in all ur trades
    every newbie must start trading with a demo account. because the demo account is a simulation of a real trade. but apart from demo account, newbie must first learn to get the basic knowledge about forex. with good knowledge and a lot of trading experience in the demo account, I am sure newbie will have a pretty good ability to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muylonely is an unknown quantity at this point Muylonely's Avatar
    Thanks
    to start trading maybe you can install a platform, maybe you can try in instaforex, or something like that. after that you can make a demo account first to learn about forex, features in forex, how to trading etc

Banned ijazco1 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazco1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I start the trading from the software of MT4 which is best and we can earn from this software easily and more then the others, i was start my account by the 500$ investment which is the best amount of income and i try my best to make good earning..

Senior Member romee01 is an unknown quantity at this point romee01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think after learning about Forex market and gaining practical experience by Demo trading you will start real Forex Trading just with a small amount of investment.

Senior Member vansa is an unknown quantity at this point vansa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect
    start trading it in because it is difficult to have a lot of steps that have to be passed by the other novice traders should prepare both equity capital and money capital and other mental

Senior Member Dipak123 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should first read all the Forex lessons very carefully and practice in demo for at least 5-6 months before trading in real..... After gaining proper knowledge and good experience about trading you should start real account trading with 100$..... I think you will definitely make profit.......

Banned numi is an unknown quantity at this point numi's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery hisab s new trader ko mt4 software use karna chahiya sab s acha brokar tu insta forex ha phir mt4 pr demo account open kary jab account open ho jy tu us m 100 dollars invest kary waha option hota ha phir is pr practice kary 2 s 3 mah tak wo dekhy k wo is s kitna earn kar sakta ha jab us ko pata chal jy tu yani wo dekhy k m n demo account m 100 dollars s kitna earn kia ha is tarha wo real account 100 dollars s open kar k us pr trading kar sakta ha

Member andihaerani is an unknown quantity at this point andihaerani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect

There is an easy way bro, don't let yourself be confused by your own confusion.
    1. From where you start your trading, just open an account on InstaFX, but when you're not sure whether your trading strategy is reliable or not, you may sharpen your strategy on InstaFX's demo account.
    2. Which investment best, just try the investment which is common for you, forex trading with Euro/Usd currency pair may be good for you.
    3. Which company best for investment, InstaFX is a very good company to invest I guess.
    4. Which Metatrader ? both MT4 or MT5 are good to use for advanced analysis.
    Almost no-problem for all points that you are confused.
    Last edited by andihaerani; 2013-06-28 at 07:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 355 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)