+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 355 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member boomyluv is an unknown quantity at this point boomyluv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different ways you can start trading forex and one way you can start is to choose a reliable broker of your choice and then down load their platform where you can practice as much as you want until you are confidence to trade live account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Arhum78 is an unknown quantity at this point Arhum78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ko is kaaam ko sab say pehly seekhna ho ga or kisi achay trainer say phir is ke thori practice karien demo account per or phir low deposit say start lain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned karmilk is an unknown quantity at this point karmilk's Avatar
    Thanks
    The one thing that I ussually hard to understand that almost all peoples underestimate demo account about its capability of develop psychological matter of a beginner. For me, demo account has that capacity! Even, if we do not have that feeling (emotion involved) in demo account, we should learn how to involve it, and then you will be surprise about the result. But, the easiest why to involve emotion and psychological factor in demo account is by using any contest account.

Senior Member zuma_wae is an unknown quantity at this point zuma_wae's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    From Where i start Trading?
    Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect
    to start forex then you first need to choose the right broker I suggest you choose a broker instaforex because this provides a lot of benefits and support systems hedging and scalping

Member greener is an unknown quantity at this point greener's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for any new trader the best way to start trading forex is through demo trading which i believe is a must because through demo trading we can come to learn a lot of thing and also never trade with capital you can not afford to loss in forex and final check for a registered broker to trade with

Member mamoon is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the newbie after getting the basic knowledge have to move forward towards demo and after it find a trusted broker and capital for newbie should not be more than 50 $ and he has to trade with small lot sizes.

Banned Arhum79 is an unknown quantity at this point Arhum79's Avatar
    Thanks
    app ko sab say pehlay is ko seekhna ho ga ta k app bhi kuch kamanay k qabil hun phir app apnay account per live trade kren or start 10
    $$ say he best hai kisi achay teacher say training lay sakty ho tou best rahay ga

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well from my point of view after spending at least 4 months in demo account then now you need to daily up to dates with forex news which you can collect by various websites of forex trading business and they you can start trading in real account.

Banned sweetzahid7 is an unknown quantity at this point sweetzahid7's Avatar
    Thanks
    hamehsa her kam basic sy kerna chahye is liye apni trading basic sy start kro or us k liye sab sy pahla kam isy seekhna or phr usy implement kerna ha is liye sab sy pahyl trading k bary main jaan jao k ye kia chez ha or isy kesy kerna ha

Member saifir1 is on a distinguished road saifir1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess for the newbie trader the best initial trading amount should be at least 500$. and if you want to make good profits then you can increase your balance from more than this amount or you can double this amount within your trading balance. It would be very safe investment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 355 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)