+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 355 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bilkul sahi kaha bhai, ek achcha broker sabhi trader ke liye jaruri hota hai, broker par sab kuch depend rahta hai, jab achcha broker mil jaaye, to fir humko usmein low investment karke trading ki shuruwat kar dena chahiye.
    hanji bhai forex trading mein sabko ek achha broker chahiye hota hai jo timely trader ke issues ko durr kar saken,jab aisa broker trader ko mil jaata hai tou trader uss par trust karke forex mein invest kar sakta hai aur dheere dheere trading ko kar sakta hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    naye trader jo sabse pehle kisi ache broker se contact karna chahiye..fir uske bad us broker ke pas demo account khulwana chahiye
    fir kuch mahino tak demo account me trading karni chahaiey aur sath hi sath ebooks se ya websites se forex samjhna chahiye..uske bad jab usse lage ki usse smajh me aa gaya hai tab usse real account me 50$ se shuru karna chahiyr aur 10 cent per pip ki trading karni chahiy aur stop lsos aur take profit bhi lagana chahaiye
    bilkul sahi kaha bhai, ek achcha broker sabhi trader ke liye jaruri hota hai, broker par sab kuch depend rahta hai, jab achcha broker mil jaaye, to fir humko usmein low investment karke trading ki shuruwat kar dena chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    friend there are many forex platform where you can invest and earn a good amount of money but the main thing is you should have a good knowledge and experience before you get enter into a forex trading . If you invest in forex trading without any idea and experience about forex then you may suffer a big loss .So its better to grab the knowledge and ideas about forex so that you will save from loss and can able to make large amount of money.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 12cs004 is an unknown quantity at this point 12cs004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should start your trading career from demo account and you should not invest your capital in trading because if you loss you will not be able to continue this job any more and also you should practice more and more on demo account for about 3 months and gain experience and you should also start by getting low profit because this will allow to remove greediness.

Banned rohit1106 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit1106's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone can start foreign exchange trading business from demo to open a broke broken provide this service only free always remember this thing don't cry directly from real business

Senior Member erlangga is an unknown quantity at this point erlangga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can start from demo trading. It will be a good start for you. Spend much time in demo for learn and practice. It will teach you much thing and you will have good trading skill also

Banned cowek ireng is an unknown quantity at this point cowek ireng's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know about forex trading from website, firstly when i was a starting in the forex business i felt fear and easily emotion to trade in live. although I had starting with make an experience of demo trading but in real i can not control my psychology. I could not control greed also when trading in my start of forex business so i got many loses in forex and margin call also in early trade of forex business.

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are talking of tradeing there are something that you should know before you can start tradeing there is the theory that you have to know before you tradeing in the demo that is the only you can be able

Senior Member faisalali is on a distinguished road faisalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new trader k liye zarori heke wo sab se pehle demo account open karwae or uspe trade kare as a traning and jab experience ho jae tab real trading start karle is se usko knowledge bhi hogi or losses bhi nahi honge....

Senior Member namonith is an unknown quantity at this point namonith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all you should select a trusted broker - i agree with many of replies that instaforex is one of the best brokers around, practice some time on demo account, find and test the strartegy and when you think you are good in trading start with cents account depositing some money and start trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 355 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)