+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 355 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3550

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Better to invest our time first to study our about forex market from basic thing until advance level than we directly trade using huge amount of money but we does not know anything cause this condition will make us suffer a lot of loss. ,if we want to run a business, we must believe that we can succeed in this business, if we do not believe we can succeed in this business, then we do not have to run this business, we'd better find another business,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best forex brokers is depending to your strategy and money management because broker have different leverage and spread and also plat form for me the best broker is instaforex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect
    to start trading, before you can learn and find all the info related to forex. you can learn and experience through this forum. for beginners should practice first with a demo account.
    once you have enough skills you can walk to open a real account in instaforex, and I suggest to use mt4 platform because it is easy to use and understand.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I advice everynew one prior to making decision of investment amount and broker they must study the basic of forex after understanding the basics research on brokers and platforms that what are the benifits broker are offering, than make a decision select a broker and platform than open a demo account with that broker so trade on demo atleast for three month and try to go throught all the terma and conditions and benifits that offered by your broker to get maximum from trading when to go on real.

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marunet View Post
    I agree with your opinion, would be better if traders start to trade with a capital of $ 10 or $ 20 just on account cents, as this is to train their psychology, if they can get profits consistently, then they can make trades in an account standard
    A newbie trader like me is better to trade with smaller account balance than directly trade use a huge account balance in the beginning of our trade journey. By doing this method we will avoid from getting high loss in every trade that we make. Beside that samller account balance are less stressful than if we use bigger account balance.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by benys View Post
    I knew him by chance on the internet about 3 years ago,
    starting from that moment I was interested in this trade,
    what do you mean my friend?i am confuse about your words.do you mean that you joined forex 3 years ago ? wow,then i will say,you must be expert in trading and i am sure you have a great experience.i am not so still learning.

Member marunet is an unknown quantity at this point marunet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    I do not think that the newbies have enough knowledge to trade forex markets with 100 dollars. They should start with half of that amount and then work their way up to the top till they become consistent with profit making.
    I agree with your opinion, would be better if traders start to trade with a capital of $ 10 or $ 20 just on account cents, as this is to train their psychology, if they can get profits consistently, then they can make trades in an account standard

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I start with Insta with a investment of $10 in cent standard account. You also can try it. Meta trader 4 is better to choose as the trading terminal.
    Further i open an swap free acount with 1:200 leverage.

Junior Member bekantan is an unknown quantity at this point bekantan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The initial step in starting trading is to open a demo account to train and get to know more about the use of the platform we will use. Once we know how to use and wearing and tried some strategies in trading then we can open a real account, it is advisable to use the account cents.

Junior Member amrikahuja is an unknown quantity at this point amrikahuja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all you should trade with demo account and when u practise well and when u get confident that u can do trade in real account then u can trade in real and yes main point never forget to set stop loss in all ur trades

+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 355 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)