+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 355 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can start trading from anywhere, forex business is a completely online based platform. If you think you have enough knowledge about forex, then you can start a real account. You can choose Insta Forex broker, this broker is the best broker in Asia. The first time you can start trading from a small amount, which amount you can pay, which is suitable for beginners. After when you know everything, then you can increase your savings. The MT4 trading platform is very popular & easy to understand. and Once the beginner completes the demo practice and learns about forex, investing through Instaforex broker is the best company, and you can invest 100 $ - 200 $ better to start trading because the perfect beginner to do and meta-trader 4 is the best and easiest platform to analyze and understand trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,314 Times in 20,097 Posts
    naye trader jo sabse pehle kisi ache broker se contact karna chahiye..fir uske bad us broker ke pas demo account khulwana chahiye
    fir kuch mahino tak demo account me trading karni chahaiey aur sath hi sath ebooks se ya websites se forex samjhna chahiye..uske bad jab usse lage ki usse smajh me aa gaya hai tab usse real account me 50$ se shuru karna chahiyr aur 10 cent per pip ki trading karni chahiy aur stop lsos aur take profit bhi lagana chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think new traders have to use demo accounts and lots of trading in them .. investing is important in this business first if you start a real account so I think you have a good 2500 pionts backup if you have than you start working and remember it ..! You also help good teachers who have good knowledge in the market. You also learn it and make the signal step by step. I hope you will have a good trader in your future and I start my trading with forex insta and I think it is the best online business and I think you can do better with forex trading and also you can add or start trading with bonus and I think it is the best chance

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader must plunge into Forex with all the requirements to enter into trading. Forex is a very popular platform to get more and more. I have seen a number of traders who are practicing in demos and invest huge capital to get more and more. For a better income Appropriate knowledge, great capital and trading experience on demo accounts are required. and I think the best place for a trader where a trader can start trading is a demo account. Here we can learn a lot about how to trade in forex. after enough knowledge about forex, then we open a real account with a small capital, on the contrary without knowing how to trade in the market we can never achieve good results in real.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend to start Forex business it is very important to choose the right broker to invest our money in it. In my opinion Insta Forex is the best brokerage company to start with because it is possible to open an account with a small balance too, we should start with at least $ 200 and we have to use MT4 terminal because it is easy to use and we get many indicators and robots that help in analyze the market well. and I know about forex trading from website, first when i start forex business i feel fear and easy emotion to trade directly. although I have started by making demo trading experience but in reality I can not control my psychology. I can not control greed also when trading at the beginning of my forex business so I got a lot of losses in forex and margin call also in early trading forex business.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss there are many forex platforms where you can invest and earn huge amount of money but the main thing is you must have good knowledge and experience before you enter into forex trading and if you invest in forex trading market without any idea and experience about forex then you may suffer huge losses .. and you can start trading forex just by doing some attention to forex trading and also to information from forex trading just by doing work in demo account trading then you can manage trading real account easily

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jahan tak bat hai trading ko kahan sy start kiya jaye tu iska answer yehi hoga mery khial sy keh learning sy start karna chahiye chalien aap ki bat py aaty hain agar aap ke pas knowledge hai aur aap ke pas investment bhi achi hai tu aap wo invest kar dein aur jahan tak platform ki bat hai tu mery khial sy meta trader 4 bahut hi acha hai
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), FOREXBOY (2018-06-27), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-26), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's better to take help form a good broker and try to post it on the maximum thread so we get more bonuses. with the help of the bonus we can have a good amount of money to spend and then we can start with a demo account to get a good experience. and practice and still have an open mind to get and share some information. If you think you can trade with confidence after some time, then you can make a plan and try to trade wisely and invest about $ 50. Trade from some good point

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should first know about the market and contact good traders and brokers. Secondly you should ask yourself if you have enough knowledge about the market and forex in general. If the answer is yes than move if nobody learns more about it and that's why we're here to help you get you learning. SO good luck for your trade. and we should open a cents account with a trusted broker and trade time with low leverage develop a profitable strategy and have good knowledge and experience before you enter into forex trading

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are various fx software and devote in addition to earning a lot of dollars. Although one thing is mandatory you will usually have extraordinary expertise in addition to practical knowledge before accepting choosing some sort of fx trading. When you buy fx trading with no strategy other than practical knowledge in relation to fx you may experience a very large combustion. And it is advisable to hold knowledge in addition to the mind in relation to fx so you help you save by burning that allows to be competent to generate a lot of dollars. and If you are worried about where you should start, then I would advise you to first learn the basic knowledge and information about Forex Trading. Learn the different skills, tactics, strategies for different situations. Learn about the experience and money management to handle markets and accounts under any circumstances. First of all have to start trading with Demo accounts because it will give you the power to understand the trends and behavior and the nature of the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 355 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)