+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 355 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you need to learn about Forex trading First and after that you can trade using
    a demo trading account with the main way of practicing all the rules about Forex Trading hopefully
    after a few months you become a good trader then you can make real trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beffore I started trading, I used to know how to make good trading, so I studied it step
    by step until I understood, so I started practicing in demmo account until I can get good result
    then I am ready to start in reall account. to get real experience .. this is how to start my trading !! thx.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,118 Times in 4,817 Posts
    Sab se pehle to broker select kare us k baad aap demo account khulwaye or demo mai kam se kam 4 month practice kare us k baad real mai aaye , or 40$ se apna buisness start kare, us k baad aap sab learn karte jaao ge,,,

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-12-31), alizubair (2017-12-26), ASHOK (2017-12-30), bali351 (2017-12-31), balli (2017-12-30), chak148 (2017-12-26), danish555 (2017-12-26), Feroz (2017-12-31), FOREXMAN (2017-12-26), jimmy17 (2017-12-29), KASINA (2017-12-28), punjabpolice (2017-12-27), sarfraz786 (2017-12-26)

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are say the right. In my thinking that those are learn the complete knowledge and skill of the for ex business. So that they are able to under stand the for ex market trend and it's movement. They are able to perform the best and prepare the own strategy. They are start the for ex business own investment.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a beginner, I use metatrader 4 from instaforex it is a good platform for trading.
    I opened a demo account with this platform and I'm studying. I choose instaforex company like broker,
    the company is safe and honest and also very famous and you can get your credit card from this company

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ag aik new user hen to ap ko km sy km risk per start krna chahiay minimum number of initial ap per start kren
    demo try kren minimal for 2 weeks. Insta forex is better for me to trade. Try kren k investment kren
    yes lattice experienced investor ko follow kr k amati kren, you will learn in 2 weeks hopefully.
    minimum investment try kren at first step to avoid loss 100 $ try kren then kr len dekh kr response

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have started trading from my friend's inspiration. He not only inspired me but also gave me direction how to do it right.
    My first investment in forex was made from his help. Now I learn how to improve
    the trading system in order to increase, but with certain limitations.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a newbie then try a vest just 50 greenback in centime inform and if you manage to sit by insta then
    choose hong kong server and i do not experience any changes about new broker about ending except insta
    because if you are productive but you cant do travel money easily then i rate there is no necessity to issue in forex.
    I'm an active partner ******** also fantabulous. Also one of the authors of feelings,
    if you impoverish to sit a lot then try to hunt on the net about the reviews
    you will get some way of close promotions. Alpari Uk and Ond

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    To take the first steps in this business you must learn the basics and manage the platform. You must also practice for a long time to acquire dexterity and wisdom. With enough experience you can make accurate predictions regarding the likely direction of prices.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We express whenever you understand some ideas about some Currency trading and also you link anything
    about the market you are doing then you can certainly start the oldest practice test then try to
    start looking at the stock broker along with the composition of the refill investor who really
    and also who now tolerate Throwing your duty then you find happen and about your informant.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

charji (2017-12-31), setia (2017-12-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 355 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)