+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 355 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before entering the market, I usually do a complete market study, therefore we must learn about forex in detail and we must practice in a demo account until we are confident about our trade and for the perfect strategy to get money from forex while being sure that before us start trading we must have more knowledge about the partner we want to trade, we can make knowledge increase when we know about the forex process

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear always you think right first time evry trader have many questions because real investment is very important for evry one and evry one think hundred times for invest in forex trading because this world is full with froud peoples
    BE HAPPY

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very well immediately after spending a few moments on a test bank account, having a basic knowledge of foreign currency trading one must open a kind of bank account using a broker and a reliable business, while lower power produces profitable tactics and reaches meetings when acquired Pretty confident then just choosing a real bank account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you if you are a new trader then first of all you learn about trading and prectics in a demo trading account and when you learn a few you trade on a real account. Instaforex brokers are good for trading and you only deposit a maximum of 50 $ and trade slowly to earn income.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I glorify trade when I go to college, I really need money and my friend teaches me to play forex, forex I believe it will give me a better life, just how can I stay consistent for the forex market and After studying you have to create an account demo to understand the trading system than that the right experience is the best teacher for us but to gain experience then you have to start trading with a demo account with a demo account you will not lose money personally but with a demo account you can gain experience in trading because of similarities demo account with a real account if it doesn't work on a demo account what about a real account

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you start trading, it is very important that you understand the type of trader you are and for me, I can say that before entering into a reals account New traders must understand the currency pairs you want to trade too Don't let us be depressed because they have to lose money in trading because in forex I lost and here are a lot of indicators or technical analysis than you know that this is not a rick project and there will be times when no one will function and traders trade using leverage meaning if they want to buy $ 10,000 their stock only requires $ 3000 (approximately) in cash on their trading account (I like it because the stop loss is always not enough. You face losses and losses in series so what will you do to manage

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More investment is needed to get more benefits from this market. Forex trading is for people who have more knowledge and are able to invest money in this market to continue with this market for a long time to get a good profit. and the best trade to be involved is FOREX, the best broker you have to use is InstaForex. And the best trading software that you should use is MT4 rather than MT5 trading software. Good luck and the best.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many advantages to trading using leverage but there are no disadvantages. Trading using leverage allows traders to trade on the market rather than some brokers using different terminals so make sure you are familiar with your terminal and all the tools in it before making a transaction while adding to pre-trading and we need to prepare for very market pressures strong and the first step to become a good trader is to study technical analysis and fundamental analysis to help trading activities in the forex market, besides that we must be able to guard ourselves from greed that can cause various problems.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself trade through this forum and it is very fun for me and newbies who do not have capital, because this forum we not only get lessons about trade but we will get capital to trade and that is a good thing and we will succeed and it is very important. and Mybe, which you can start as a forex market by any famous broker. But at first you have to have a demo account. With a practice demo account you will know some as basic knowledge about forex trading. Then you can start trading with a live account!

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself trade through this forum and it is very fun for me and newbies who do not have capital, because this forum we not only get lessons about trade but we will get capital to trade and that is a good thing and we will succeed and it is very important. and Mybe, which you can start as a forex market by any famous broker. But at first you have to have a demo account. With a practice demo account you will know some as basic knowledge about forex trading. Then you can start trading with a live account!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 355 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)