+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 355 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: From Where i start Trading?

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to have a thorough understanding of the technical analysis and know how to make decisions. Further, the development of a system is a time-consuming process
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While his actions appeared to be more of a warning shot than the start of a full-blown trade war with Beijing, U.S. equities slumped as investors fretted about the potential impact on global trade.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

Member Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aslam o alikum janab mere khayal me jab be ham forex trading me aye tu pehly demo per trading ko start kiya jae aur jab iss se acha experience ho tu os ke bad iss me online websites se iss ke knowledge ko hasil kar ke phir real per start kiya jae

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro instaforex behtar hai invest k leye ..

agar koi newbie hai to osay sabsy pehly demo account main chart or indicator k sath trade karna chahiye ta k read account main koi b masla ya loss k chance km ho jayen,or forex news wagera sy b bohat zaida faida hota hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sofiairum is an unknown quantity at this point sofiairum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont know from where i should start ..please approach my post and help mee i am new..where i start trading??

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex insta can be our opening step to be skilled and finish profits in humanitarian Forex. Like, with Forex insta, we can capture trade stories with less push verification, we can catch head free charge, we can catch sending acquaintances also forum insta. actually now you will trade with one of the best brokers instaforex.and we will be able to trade directly with the bonus will be given to us. and all meta-traders work together l means they are the same programs only names that will change depending on the broker. So meta-traders are not the ones that will let us to get but our systems and strategies can only help.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother, when we start a forex business then we should have good preparation before we can download many ebook about forex business for free on the internet as a learning material so we do not make mistakes in forex business. we also need to practice using a demo account so we can learn properly. I think good preparation will bring success. You want to know about me that where I started trading? I started trading by forcing my friend to join Forex he told me about this that it is a good business and anyone can join this very easily so a month ago I joined Forex

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to start, you can try it first with a demo account. Because there you can learn to develop strategies and learn to know the current market trends. As soon as you feel you can, you just use the actual account, but with a little balance to suppress the loss on the first day you start with a real account. I use meta trader4, easy and flexible in usage, then you can start trading in eur / usd because this is a common partner used by forex traders. Also try to make good knowledge before trading

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You start with trading practices on demo accounts in each broker's MT4 software that you can use as a medium of learning in forex trading practice, maybe this is trivial for some traders, however, this is an exercise so you are not kidding. in forex trading, and think about the risks, so you do not rush into deciding to enter the forex market is running I find that it is better to start operations with a maximum of 100 dollars for all news in the forex market, but the most important thing is to keep your minds negotiating no more big from the existing capital and try to play the best. trading position if available to win after that!

Junior Member rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thinks that every newbie should visit all the broker and make a demo account on those. after review the all broker site then they should decided to that where he invest their money. I have trade on instaforex site that is so cool and their withdraw process is very fast.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rafictn For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-03-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 355 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)